Pedicure chair, whadya reckon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Suitable as a barber's chair ... hope it didn't used to belong to Sweeny Todd! LOL

woo hoo, pick it up tomorrow night, been checking out chrome restoration, hired the truck and ready for my 2 hour drive.
Don't quite know how I missed this thread, but I did!

Anyway I think it's perfect, particularly like the make over you're going to give it,Carl.

Have you got anything with tiger designs in your salon yet, bit of a tiger freak you see. (Like that's not obvious!):)

Well I got the chair lastnight, as per usual (a man possessed) I had a little play with it today.
I've decided not to kink it up after all, there doesn't seem the need. It was in excellent vintage condition, the hydraulics work perfectly ......... and it cleaned up very well (after plenty of elbow grease and much scrubbing).
I've never had so much fun in a chair, it will be nice to have a nap on every now and then.

Anyways the pictures say it all, excuse the mess in the salon, but when i'm on a mission, I don't have time to be tidy as well.

CLICK HERE

Well all i can say Carl is wow.........and i wish i lived in Oz so i could try it!!
It looks like you put a lot of elbow grease into restoring it and i agree that it looks better as it is and not zebrafied!!!
The cushion finishes it off perfectly.............well done you!
Have you had anyone try it yet, except you?? xx

I've decided you need me to come and pose in your chair as a sort of salon advert.:lol::lol::lol:

Whats it to be, my mermaid outfit ? or I am open to suggestions

Well donw hun it looks fabulous, i would be straight round if i was close enough xXx

I've decided you need me to come and pose in your chair as a sort of salon advert.:lol::lol::lol:

Whats it to be, my mermaid outfit ? or I am open to suggestions
You mean like this?
jan02.jpg

my first ever nail comp 1988
jan01.jpg

Explaining my theme
Jan Bragula (on the right) ...now "Jan Arnold" was a judge

Nah not as striking as me in mine !!!!!!!!!!:green::green::green:

This is the kind of thread that keeps me looking a hundred times a day to keep me updated!
Looks great, wish I could try it!:zzz:
Karen

You have done a good job of cleaning that up, it looks as good as new now and comfy :hug:

That is a fab chair. Looks like you've put a lot of effort into that one Carl.

I love it!:green:

Looks amazing wish I lived in Australia:hug:

Bet you end up putting that little touch of zebra on there somewhere!

It looks nice but I would if I were you.

Looks great. I like the picture where your nearly standing on your head.:)

Ha ha the pics are great. The chair is fab - like the way your posing on it!!

Latest posts

Back