Pedicure chair, whadya reckon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailzoo

Reaction score
Vintage Podiatry/Barbers Chair/couch suitable for restoration
  • suitable for podiatry, barber, beauty, massage, refelexology etc.
  • electric height adjustment
  • manual tilt, recline, lift-up armrests, extendable footrests
  • Black vinyl cover (slight cracking on footrest)
  • Chrome parts have superficial rust
Item is in working order but requires a good clean as it has been in the shed for a few years.
pedi.jpg

I think that would be the best thing since sliced bread! Its definately a classic! If you could get a great deal on it, I say go for it. Nothing a pail of water and a scrub brush couldn't fix!

You could get it recovered if you wanted to change the color to go with your decor. I like the way the legs move up and down, would be excellent for pedicures, not to mention waxing.

I'd buy it! You can't go wrong.

yeeeea ha, just got it, ebay does have it's uses - $31.00:)

What a great bargain, do you know where to get it restored/recovered or are you planning to do it in your spare time ?:)

Looks cool as owt! (northern expression)

Cant wait to see it restored to its former glory.

Very Retro Carl and what a bargain......Looking at the chair, it looks like the leg rests raise up seperately. If one leg is raising up whilst the other is in the pedicure bowl, wouldn't the bowl be pushed away by the raising leg. There again....you could leave both legs down and lift the foot upon your lap.
David.x

How cool is that. Reminds me of that kids program Metal Micky. And what a bargin. What you going to do to it Carl?

i'm thinking zebra vinyl legs ,a good clean, a studded dog collar draped over the headrest and fluffy handcuffs dangling from the armrests.:lol: it will be a feature piece in the salon, i can't pick it up for a week, but there will be pics in stages.
Have staple gun, have fabric, have imagination, it will keep me busy for a minute:)

keep us posted on this one carl..

i'll love to see what you will make of this chair...

it looks like its going to get up and walk :eek:
carl you got a bargain there mate ..cant wait to see it all nailzooed !

Whatever happened to the other old chair you had Carl? I remember seeing the photos of it when it still needed a little TLC, but I don't remember seeing the after pics, did I miss them?

Whatever happened to the other old chair you had Carl? I remember seeing the photos of it when it still needed a little TLC, but I don't remember seeing the after pics, did I miss them?
that was the old/antique dentist chair i wanted, it was $3500.00 , i waited for the guy to drop the price for 6 months, he still lists it every now and then.
i'd still buy it if it came up at the right price, just for it's historical value........ imagine the pain inflicted in a 100 year old dentist chair? It would almost have ghosts (and that appeals to me) in a bizzare way

that was the old/antique dentist chair i wanted, it was $3500.00 , i waited for the guy to drop the price for 6 months, he still lists it every now and then.
i'd still buy it if it came up at the right price, just for it's historical value........ imagine the pain inflicted in a 100 year old dentist chair? It would almost have ghosts (and that appeals to me) in a bizzare way Now why doesn't that surprise me! LOL

That'll be why I didn't see the after pics then!

I look forward to seeing the ones for this new chair.

i'm thinking zebra vinyl legs ,a good clean, a studded dog collar draped over the headrest and fluffy handcuffs dangling from the armrests.:lol: it will be a feature piece in the salon, i can't pick it up for a week, but there will be pics in stages.
Have staple gun, have fabric, have imagination, it will keep me busy for a minute:)

handcuffs? dog collar ? sounds a bit too subtle Carl, can't you liven it up a bit ?:):):)

i love a good bargain

be great to see what it looks like when you have done it up

Wow looks fab. look forward to seeing it when you have finished with it x

looks great can't wait to see the finished result

Can't wait to see it all "Zoo-ed up!" If anyone can transform it you can Carl.....actually it looks like a transformer, robots in disguise!!!

woo hoo, pick it up tomorrow night, been checking out chrome restoration, hired the truck and ready for my 2 hour drive.

Latest posts

Back