Pedikure?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparkle'n'shine

Reaction score
Hi

I have been told about this product for removing hard skin called pedikure. well at least i think its called that. I was told that you could get it from QVC but its not on there website anymore and trying to ring them and ask would be a nightmare.

I think it costs around £25 but i cant find it on the net either!!

xx

Hi,
There's other professional products on the market which are available from your supplier. I use Callus Eliminator and it's available from Beauty Express.
Beauty Express: Professional Beauty Products delivered direct to you
It's a great product and has serum and cream in the range. Prices are from £2.99 - £6.19 +vat. It really works.

try callus peel from ideal beauty products there uk ditsys they also do a retail range called footkiss

try callus peel from ideal beauty products there uk ditsys they also do a retail range called footkiss

I dont rate Callus peel at all,doesn't quite live up to the claims sadly.Wont be using it in my salon that's for sure.Had it in last salon I worked in for years and it just didn't do what it said on the label...

my clients love it and its works well for me iuse the footkiss by wellcalm makers of callus peel but i get it from ideal

I dont rate Callus peel at all,doesn't quite live up to the claims sadly.Wont be using it in my salon that's for sure.Had it in last salon I worked in for years and it just didn't do what it said on the label...

Can I ask what you do rate, I have recently completed my pedicure training, so am practising right now and would be interested to know which products you find are the best :D xx

Latest posts

Back