"Perfect Smile" product - Opinions...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss_Biscuit

Reaction score
Just been browsing the invaluable NailOrder site to see what bits and bobs they have and saw a product called Perfect Smile.

LINK: Nailorder - Pedicure - Manicure - Tanning - Hair - Nailart

Having learnt how to do whites with L&P with Creative it obviously doesn't appeal to me, and I wonder what the finish would look like using these?

Anyone had any experience of these? Or opinions.

I imagine it's aimed at people who only do white tips, for rebalance purposes? (Or lazy peoplel! LOL!)

I'm sure these were discussed once before and the conclusion was they wouldn't be popular - at least on here! The NSS may like them!

Personally they look like a real hazard to lifting to me.

I'm sure these were discussed once before and the conclusion was they wouldn't be popular - at least on here! The NSS may like them!

Personally they look like a real hazard to lifting to me.

I did do a search to see if there were previous threads, could not find any... Just thought they were a bit bizarre!

I wouldn't go near these. They don't look like the sort of products a professional would use at all.

I agree, I think the nails we are all creating at the moment with our acrylics and gels far outway these. I really can't see how it would save time either! x x x

That's cheating!!!

I saw these in one of the nail mags actually.

It seems like people are to busy trying to develope new ways to get clients through the door and out again as quickley as possible!!!

I wouldn't use them its taking away the skill of nails, i love doing white powder!!

Looks like too much faffing around for my liking. Looks like a pressie you'd get for your little sister or cousin!!!!!

Latest posts

Back