Peri menopausal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My doctor told me you follow your mother as to when your menopause will start, ie if she started hers at 50 chances are you will too. And also, if you suffered with pmt you'll suffer with your menopause! She was right on both counts with me and mine!

My doctor told me you follow your mother as to when your menopause will start, ie if she started hers at 50 chances are you will too. And also, if you suffered with pmt you'll suffer with your menopause! She was right on both counts with me and mine!

I heard this too Deeders. In my case though I was 10 years younger than my Mum when it happened to me!

Yes it's suppose to work like that but my mum went through it in her 50's.
I also had endometriosis (horrendous periods) before the menopause and my mum was ok with hers.
Both are hereditary ! I just pray to god my daughter is ok xx

What we gotta go through eh?!

Men get it sooooo easy!! 😡x

Well ladies I got a shock today...went for the results of my blood test to be told that I'm almost through the menopause. When the doctor told me how I felt with that news I was so shocked all I could do was laugh.

I can't wait to get through that stage of my life ...haven't started yet but when I do I'm going to treat myself to a white pair of trousers..

Well ladies I got a shock today...went for the results of my blood test to be told that I'malmost through the menopause. When the doctor told me how I felt with that news I was so shocked all I could do was laugh.

Wow least your almost threw it I guess, I've at least another ten yrs and my latest HRT has brought me out in acne again!! I'm so fed up :(
How do you feel now? Are you pleased it's almost over? Xxx

I have to say I think I've been extremely lucky as it's only really been the hot flushes that have been my biggest problem. The doctor did say that until I've missed a period for 12 months they can't say it's definitely over x

I have to say I think I've been extremely lucky as it's only really been the hot flushes that have been my biggest problem. The doctor did say that until I've missed a period for 12 months they can't say it's definitely over x

Yes they go by that as your menopause!! Think my last normal period was 13 yrs ago! Just another ten to go! Blinking sick of it!! Hot flushes, bad mood, low mood, acne, sore boobs, headaches, I get my bones measured and have osteopenia 😢 sorry for the moan I'm just really fed up today as yet another HRT no good! Covered in spots :( xxx

I'm not having HRT but I'm having vitamin d and calcium instead.

I have to really (take it) for bones ect as started going threw it so young and my body is just putting In what should be there.
Great your doing ok! Xx

How old were you when it started? I'm 41 and my doc said I'd be better off with the vitamins rather than the HRT

How old were you when it started? I'm 41 and my doc said I'd be better off with the vitamins rather than the HRT

25, that's interesting as I'm 40 now! I've had it drummed into me off doctors, gyno, nurses I must take until I'm at least 50. Xx

I think this is perfect .....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 36
Blimey you were young...I wonder why you have got to take it till you're 50....are you not nearly through it yet then? X

Unfortunately not, I will get the symptoms till I'm around 50!
No reason either which is strange, I had my daughter at 25 and started the menapause and got ME!
So have not had oestrogen which I need so need to replace with hrt xx

Latest posts

Back