Perron Rigot wax - amazing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'm sold to this wax too!

Still have a soft spot for lycon though, maybe it's just the chocolate smell.

Does anyone know the prices off the top of their head? How do you get on the discovery days?

Thanks x

If you call Thalgo on 0207 512 0872
They can arrange to send you out a price list and details of the Discovery days..
Jack

Thank you Jack.

Apologies I think we've already discussed PR wax!

Ok this is going to sound reallllly silly but how do you pronounce the name?

Or as someone I know calls it Pinot Grigio

I'm very girlie and I like to use a coloured wax, I have just seen on-line that Crystal ocean is clear. I have seen that Lycon is pretty colours?

After reading lots of posts about the joys of PR I am tempted to start using their wax and maybe switch to hot wax for my facial waxing. The only problem is I have only ever used strip wax for facial waxing and haven't used hot wax since I trained (many years ago!!) We were never shown how to use it for facial waxing just on legs, underarms and bikini. Any tips on application for facial waxing?
Many thanks

We use the PR Euroblonde for all facial waxing and it's brilliant. I'd apply in a similar fashion to strips and then remove. Go in the direction of hair growth and remove in the opposite direction, making sure you stretch the skin.Its super pliable and doesn't crack so for cheeks, chin and neck you can get away with fairly long strips. Kim Lawless is a trainer I'd highly recommend for learning the best ways to use hot wax.

@Manda Panda - even if Kim isn't in your neck of the woods soon, I'd still travel. Her training is fantastic and has really helped me with my salon, clients are over the moon with the waxing and Kim's great.

For me of is much more important that the wax does the job well rather then what colour it is.

But if colour is important the Escential range are both fragrances and coloured. And personally I think these are a lot better then Cristal Ocean to use ... I much prefer them.

Mat

I'm very girlie and I like to use a coloured wax, I have just seen on-line that Crystal ocean is clear. I have seen that Lycon is pretty colours?
Then you would probable like Green Tea , monoi and Orange Blossom three popular strip waxes from Perron Rigot. They are very fragrant and they look really nice in the pot. When I have used the Green Tea in the past clients have commented on the aroma in the treatment room.

cires avec bandes - produits - Perron Rigot

Jack

I am definitely going to be purchasing PR from now on, heard so many good reviews. Thank you for recommending!

I did a waxing course a couple of weeks ago and we used what ever wax it was that they provided, but after it I used the PR crystal blue and it is amazing, my daughter who was the guinea pig can't stop raving about how smooth her legs are, PR all the way for me from know on. I have got some of the Euroblonde to try but the trainer only showed us how to use hot wax on a small part of our arm, so don't feel confident to try it on anyone.

Shelley X

Can you buy this wax online?

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek

How many leg waxes can you get out of 1 800gram tin?

I have no idea but I would say the short answer is a lot - it goes on so thin! I prefer the creme texture of Escential Green Tea and find it nicer to work with myself.

Mat

Ok thanks, just seems quite expensive, but they are double the size of a normal pot aren't they?

They are double the size, they are also at least twice as good. If you read the threads about them you will see why people rave about them so much.

Are you getting down to Pro Beauty? You can try out all the waxes on the stand there, alternatively contact Thalgo head office and ask to be notified when if they start a Discovery Day further north.

Mat

I've contacted them already so just waiting to hear back.
No professional beauty is too far down the country for me really.

I am really interested in the brand and look forward to hearing back from them!

How many leg waxes can you get out of 1 800gram tin?

Hi Frankie. When I apply my Cristal Ocean wax, it's so thin that it looks like oil on the skin. So you can imagine how many waxes you'll get……..loads and loads.

Hi Frankie. When I apply my Cristal Ocean wax, it's so thin that it looks like oil on the skin. So you can imagine how many waxes you'll get……..loads and loads.

I only use warm wax currently, and do all areas of waxing in my home salon. So is this the best wax to use on any area?
Does it apply with the usual wooden spatulas? And off with regular paper strips?

Latest posts

Back