Perron Rigot wax - amazing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only use warm wax currently, and do all areas of waxing in my home salon. So is this the best wax to use on any area?
Does it apply with the usual wooden spatulas? And off with regular paper strips?

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek
It's the best wax to use on any area that you would use strip wax. I would only ever use hot wax on sensitive areas. Yes, apply with wooden spat and remove with strip.

does everyone wax from the pot or have you tried the rollers? i was going to get some to try. Im out of practice with leg waxing without using the rollers.

I use the PR rollers for leg waxing, I generally use the Homme roller though any of them are excellent to use. Same awesome quality wax.

Mat

thanks, Just waiting for a price list from perron Rigot. is it best to order from them direct. Beauty direct look like they only sell the pre wax and oils in the big bottles, unless im not reading it correctly. It just little old me so the smaller quantaties would be better on the pre and post care. I know the bigger ones are better value for money, but im just going back to waxing and only have a few clients for this at the mo as i mainly do the nails. Want to get up and going before the warmer weather gets here.x

thanks, Just waiting for a price list from perron Rigot. is it best to order from them direct. Beauty direct look like they only sell the pre wax and oils in the big bottles, unless im not reading it correctly. It just little old me so the smaller quantaties would be better on the pre and post care. I know the bigger ones are better value for money, but im just going back to waxing and only have a few clients for this at the mo as i mainly do the nails. Want to get up and going before the warmer weather gets here.x
Best to order from Thalgo direct. The small ones are fine as you use such a tiny amount.

I only do a small amount of waxing, I'm mostly nails & tans, but am wanting to offer top quality waxing products for those who want it. I have a small hive wax heater it holds the small 425g of wax, am I right in thinking I will need to purchase a larger heater??x

Yes you will need the larger 1000c heaters. I have the new Hive Digital heaters and they are great! But if you use a timer plug for your heaters you will need to use the original style.

Mat

Can't you just use the smaller wax heater and melt out half the tin?

If you only have the small heater then you will have to turn the wax tin upside down and turn the heater up and as the wax melts it will fall into the wax pot. You have to keep an eye on it as it could spill over the sides.
TBH if you are going to use the 800g wax tins then its probably easier and much quicker to buy a 1000cc heater.

Jack

I am used to doing it that way anyway, cheaper than buying a new wax pot.

Thanx guys may invest in a new heater! Is it recommended to use the whole system to reduce sensitivity, or could I use up my other products?

I use a range of post waxing products including ; Refreshing gel or the Moisturising milk , both really good PR after wax products. But you can use your own post wax stuff if you prefer to it down to indivdual choice.

I only do a small amount of waxing, I'm mostly nails & tans, but am wanting to offer top quality waxing products for those who want it. I have a small hive wax heater it holds the small 425g of wax, am I right in thinking I will need to purchase a larger heater??x
No you don't need a larger heater. You would if you were doing lots of waxing but for what you want, that size is fine.

Best to order from Thalgo direct. The small ones are fine as you use such a tiny amount.

hi do you have a web address or contact number for Thalgo?

thanks

I have just brought some of the wax's mentioned above , the metal tins they come are to big for our wax heaters. Can anyone recommend me a wax heater they will fit in or how I can maybe find smaller tins. Thanks

I have just brought some of the wax's mentioned above , the metal tins they come are to big for our wax heaters. Can anyone recommend me a wax heater they will fit in or how I can maybe find smaller tins. Thanks
The 1000cc Hive heaters are what you need.
They have analogue or digital options in that size.
Always used Hive heaters for years and they are reliable and great to use and perfect for the 800g tins.
Jack

this thread has been a great help, i doing my waxing with salon services in April but i wanted a better brand to buy my kit from. fed up spending money on recommended kits, they r not the best then come on here and find out there is much better

just phoned for a price list, thanks again

Is the euroblonde hot wax?
Ive just done a brazilian hollywood course and was introduced to the hot wax and i was amazed at the results. i think the college used a hive hot wax but they did say the PR and lycon are great to use.

Yes euroblonde is a non-strip/ hot wax from the Perron Rigot range.

For all Brazilian waxing hot waxes are so much better. Get a few samples of some hot waxes and try them out for yourself.

Perron Rigot sell small sample bags of the whole range of hot waxes so you can try them out without buying large quantities to begin with. Im sure most of the good wax companies have sample sizes available for clients to try their range before you commit to the larger packs.

Latest posts

Back