Perron Rigot Wax - which one to buy?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nail Perfection

Reaction score
Having just been on Andy's recent Scottish Waxing Course (brill!), I am now ready to order some hot wax.

I am unsure which one to choose? It's between Euroblonde (honey) and Eurose (cream). I like the idea of the quicker set up time of the Eurose but as it is creamy I am not sure it will be accurate enough for brow waxing. By this I mean with the honey you can see through it and see exactly where the hair below it is. Hope this makes sense! I am quite keen on the creamy one for top lips, bikini etc.

Do any of you have any suggestions?

Hi doll. I think Andy will agree that Euroblonde is the best all round non strip wax and deffo the one to use on Brazilians etc. You can also us it on the face and underarms. I use Euroblonde and Escential Rose (the cream beads) and Cristal Ocean strip wax all day but if you have to choose one non strip, go for Euroblonde.
Glad you enjoyed the workshop. xxx

Do what I done, buy them all! I've not even had a chance to play with them yet:cry:

Yup, I'm with Kim - the Euroblonde is certainly my personal favourite all-rounder and I think it's also the most forgiving when you're first starting out. It seems to stay slightly more flexible than the creamy ones (Eurose and Escential Rose), and its longer set-up time means you can also 'work' it a bit more. Definitely a good one to start with if you absolutely have to pick only one :)

I remembered over the weekend that the Cirepil Homme also went down well at the Scottish workshop, which I must admit surprised me at it's always been my least favourite, lol. Think I'll have a good old play with the stuff this week and see if I need to reassess my original opinion of it! :D

Thanks all.

I think it looks like Euroblonde then!

By the way Alli, that top lip wax has been the best ever. Thanks to Karen (Klassy Klaws) also for the right side!:) If you want some practice just pm me and we can have a play!

Thanks everyone xx

I got Euroblonde, Rose and Homme and all the oil, pre ceanse gel and milk.

Can't wait to start playing:)

Thanks all.

I think it looks like Euroblonde then!

By the way Alli, that top lip wax has been the best ever. Thanks to Karen (Klassy Klaws) also for the right side!:) If you want some practice just pm me and we can have a play!

Thanks everyone xx
I have the Euroblonde and have used it a few times now and loveing it so much.
I have used it on eyebrows, a lips and underarms it has a lovely texture and so simple to use the only thing i don't like is the smell.

Thanks for that hun have to say my eyebrows are still looking good and I cant believe how painless it was and how I didn't look like a plucked chicken at the end of it :lol:

Latest posts

Back