pet hates

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SJM

Reaction score
does anyone have any pet hates? im starting to think that im the only that has these cause everyone i tell they always say they dont have any, heres a couple from last night and this morning....
* opening a bottle of pop and then squashing the bottle, putting the lid back on with the bottle squashed and then putting it back in the fridge
*drinking from milk bottle
*not washing and drying the sink after using it(leaving toothpaste in the sink)
*and the worst for me is SQUEEZING THE TOOTHPASTE TUBE FROM THE MIDDLE...urrrgghhh!!
does anyone elese have any or am the only 1 that has some kind of OCD lol....please say.....

Oh I have a few. Off the top of my head the worst are someone repeatedly clicking a pen or Tapping on things. Or some one continually bouncing a ball! I work with teenagers and the later happens a lot mainly because they know it bugs me haha! I'm sure I will think of more :)

yes that is defenitly annoying...and you are brave working with teenagers lol....if you think of more let us know xx

I have lots!! A right moaner am I lol!

First one right now is people asking me if i'm 'still here' or telling me to 'hurry up' (preg- due friday). It pains me to smile and give the polite replies I do right now when in my head all i really want to say to them is a lot of expletives lol.

Regular pet hates....

Not washing the bath around

Not wiping the kitchen sides clean after washing up/loading the dishwasher so it still looks messy.

Noisy eaters- that lip smacking nom-nom-nom sound makes me cringe!

People with big cars that cant drive them properly

My sister coming round and emptying my fridge after i've just been shopping

People parking over 2 spaces as they're too lazy to park properly

Bad manners- P's and Q's dont cost a thing!

I could go on all day lol....

Ooooh good thread SJM!

Well I have LOADS :) but to name a few:

1) Bad manners - as my mum says "they cost you nothing so why don't you use them!"

2) Clients texting while I'm sat there trying to explain aftercare to them.

3) Coat hangers - bit strange but they drive me crazy! Lol! Can never find one when I need one and it also irritates me when they're put in the wardrobe facing all different ways! OCD!! Ha ha!

4) Following on from coat hangers - those bits of string they put in clothing to "help" you hang them. Having to tuck them under your bra strap to keep them out of the way!! Grrrrr!

Gosh, Reading that back I think I need some therapy, pronto! :)

Um I have a few pet hates the main one being noisy eaters no need for it..

People that indicate to turn left or right when you can only go one way

People that sneeze really loud bugs me beyond belief lol!

The word 'like' used about 20 times in one sentence!

Putting bowls in the dishwasher the wrong way so they fill up with water lol!

Biting nails, clicking pen, tapping
O and men standing there with there hands down there trousers why do they do that lol!

I could go on forever :) xx

I have lots!! A right moaner am I lol!

First one right now is people asking me if i'm 'still here' or telling me to 'hurry up' (preg- due friday). It pains me to smile and give the polite replies I do right now when in my head all i really want to say to them is a lot of expletives lol.

Regular pet hates....

Not washing the bath around

Not wiping the kitchen sides clean after washing up/loading the dishwasher so it still looks messy.

Noisy eaters- that lip smacking nom-nom-nom sound makes me cringe!

People with big cars that cant drive them properly

My sister coming round and emptying my fridge after i've just been shopping

People parking over 2 spaces as they're too lazy to park properly

Bad manners- P's and Q's dont cost a thing!

I could go on all day lol....

yes defo noisy eaters...and parking in 2 spaces...that really does my head in...my sister is the same, rather than cooking something, or making a pieoce of toast/a butty, she will eat crisps, chocolate bars, drink all cans of pop(that are for the kids) rather than just poring a drink...iv moved away now(and not because of that hahahahaha) so she dont come round as often now, so my shopping lasts longer lol x

Ooooh good thread SJM!

Well I have LOADS :) but to name a few:

1) Bad manners - as my mum says "they cost you nothing so why don't you use them!"

2) Clients texting while I'm sat there trying to explain aftercare to them.

3) Coat hangers - bit strange but they drive me crazy! Lol! Can never find one when I need one and it also irritates me when they're put in the wardrobe facing all different ways! OCD!! Ha ha!

4) Following on from coat hangers - those bits of string they put in clothing to "help" you hang them. Having to tuck them under your bra strap to keep them out of the way!! Grrrrr!

Gosh, Reading that back I think I need some therapy, pronto! :)

yes the coat hanger thing, i have to have all my hanger hooks the same way...and i hate empty coat hangers in the wardrobe...and the string in top, tut...i cut them out lol.....

Great thread:hug:

I have lots lol

Being called Del or Dell or any other derivative! I HATE it!

Men who constantly jangle the change in their pockets

Being the only person in the house capable of changing the empty loo roll on the holder

People parking in disabled spaces without disabilities

oh I could go on.....:lol:

*PEGS....using the same colour peg for each item of clothing i hang on the washing line( that is defo something i need to sort out lol)
*hairs in the plug hole
*coffee in the sugar pot
*bits of bread and toast in the butter/scrapping knife back on side of butter

I have lots lol

Being the only person in the house capable of changing the empty loo roll on the holder

oh yes the empty loo roll...im the only one who changes it, and even when i go someone elese house and i use the last of the roll i always change it...lol

I have lots lol

Oh Yes! I was only moaning about the loo roll the other day- why are some people Incapable of replacing the loo roll!?
That really drives me nuts as usually i've just started to pee before i realise then have to call helplessly from the toilet!

using a clean towel once and then putting in the wash or screwing a wet towel up and leaving on the floor to dry...i live with my partner and 2 kids(aged 6) and my list is endless....its like living with 3 kids lol

I'm with you on coat hangers I hate them! Also my other half works as a plasterer and I can't have him near me when he comes home from work something about the plaster that makes me yuk lol! Oh and the gear stick in the car always has wax on it from him doing his hair in the morning and not washing it off his hands. I think I could go on and on and on x

Oh Yes! I was only moaning about the loo roll the other day- why are some people Incapable of replacing the loo roll!?
That really drives me nuts as usually i've just started to pee before i realise then have to call helplessly from the toilet!

LOO ROLL!!!!!! That is my worst one!!! argghhhhhh....

Also, people driving slowly in fast cars...

People parking over 2 parking spaces... YES this annoys me so much!

People who brake at EVERY corner...

People who brake and nearly stop before they've put the indicator on...

People who cut you up on the roundabout... geeze!

People who change lane without indicating and don't see you next to them!!!

When people speed up when you try to overtake them...

When its your right of way and someone cuts you up...

Stuck behind someone doing 30mph on a non-overtaking country road thats national speed limit!!!

Yes I have a lot of road rage... and theres a lot more where that came from!! hehehe x

LOO ROLL!!!!!! That is my worst one!!! argghhhhhh....

Also, people driving slowly in fast cars...

People parking over 2 parking spaces... YES this annoys me so much!

People who brake at EVERY corner...

People who brake and nearly stop before they've put the indicator on...

People who cut you up on the roundabout... geeze!

People who change lane without indicating and don't see you next to them!!!

When people speed up when you try to overtake them...

When its your right of way and someone cuts you up...

Stuck behind someone doing 30mph on a non-overtaking country road thats national speed limit!!!

Yes I have a lot of road rage... and theres a lot more where that came from!! hehehe x

People driving so close behind me that I have their head lights shining on my dash board. No I don't drive below the speed limit unless the conditions dictate it's the only way to carry on living!
People texting when driving.
Family who borrow the car and bring it back with an empty fuel tank:irked:
Clothing lables, I have to cut them out!
Ditto those loops for hanging clothes up with.
Ditto coat hangers facing different ways
Ditto the coloured clothes pegs.
Pegs being left on the line, instead of being put in the peg bag.
People who yell when they are talking on their mobile.
Definetly the loo roll, 3 adults live in my home, why do two of them put the new loo roll on the floor.
Cutting up tomatos on the bread board and leaving the bits there afterward.
Ditto on the table manners.
Everyones cr*p being left on the coffee table.
Clients who fiddle with my nail stuff:evil:
Family who know my job better then I do:rolleyes:
People who ask for advise, and then ignore what I say:rolleyes:
Think I've turned into a grumpy old woman:lol:

I can't bear hearing other people's stomachs rumbling...I don't know why, I mean I know they can't help it but it really gets on my nerves when it's really loud.

Another one that irritates me is if there is something on the floor everyone would always rather step over it than pick it up. Oh and people making sandwiches and cutting the bread then walking away and leaving all the crumbs all over the side

I feel so much better now! lol

Ooh I have lots,

Anyone who puts the sauce bottle/salt/pepper back on the kitchen worktop instead of lifiting the bottle a foot higher and putting it in the cupboard where it belongs!

Anyone who whistles, sorry it just annoys me and I don't know why!

Tea left in a cup instead of poured down the sink when it's finished with!

People who allow their kids to be rude to someone and don't correct them!

People who think they know everything, but actually know very little!

Ooh ive got loads too im always moaning, i think my worst are mainly about rude people:

When im in the middle of a sentence and someone else in the room starts talking about something else.

Holding doors open for people then they dont say thanks.

Smiling at someone you pass in the street and they look at you like your mental.

People that are perfectly capable to work but wont get a job!

I could write pages :D

My few are:
I hate it when my partner leaves fatty dishes in the sink (with water in it)!! Like that counts as washing up, because it goes cold & the fat floats eeek!
Also when you sweep up and mop then the dog comes in with mud on his paws grr

Latest posts

Back