pet hates

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
White people talking Jafaican arggghhh

Two of my major ones are not rinsing out cups and not scraping the plate when you walk past the bin. :irked: I have to scrape the butter out of the tub a certain way and I hate it when it gets messed up. I could go on as I have major OCD which is obvious by above statement. :lol:

What realy annoys me is when you are talking to someone and they have make out their life is so much harder than yours, or they try and make out they are better or more intelligent than you. Basicaly when you say something like, "I had a terrible cold last week, gosh glad its gone now" , and then they say something like... well I had full blown flu, and a bad back, but I still went into work 150 hours this week..and kept the house spotless. Like a massive exageration, just to make them selves look like a superhero.. so annoying!

You ring a friend, to have a moan and instead of giving you the support, saying poor you (like you did when they rang you last week) They turn it around, so you find yourself doing a poor you for them!!

omg most of these get on my nerves! lol I have OCD I'm out and Im proud :lol: I'd put some of these into catagories, Idiots, Ars**oles, I cannot abide them! also leaving toilet lid up and plugs out of the sink.....lol xx

Putting cups in the cupboard and not turning them upside down
Putting milk in the coffee before adding the water
Putting notes in the till upside down and the wrong way round
People who only wash the end of the cutlery and don't wash the handle
Husbands doing DIY and not clearing up their mess
People who get on their high horse
People who don't make their bed in the morning
Clients who don't turn up
Putting the toilet roll on the holder and not have the sheets come from the top
People sniffing-blow your bloody nose!
People practically fornicating in public-get a room!
People spitting in the street
People who sniff their phlegm up loudly and then swallow-it seriously makes me want to vomit!
and my biggest pet hate-calling me Angela-it drives me nuts!
That's better :)

all of the above, and no one in my house seems capable of shutting doors, drawers or cupboards which drives me nuts. Cutlery not in the draw properly, hubbys stinky socks all wrapped inside themselves when you come to wash them, washing up getting done in the wrong order so the glasses and cutlery are all covered in bits of food off the pans.

Maybe we should all live on a big geek commune together!

I have loads - possibly the worst is when my boyfriend places the empty loo roll tube on top of the lid of the bin! OPEN IT AND PUT IT IN!!!!!!!

Also text talk, bad spelling, the habit that teenagers have of lengthening words for example ok is now okaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiii - WHY!!

Again clients that don't turn up - I obviously have nothing better to do than sit here waiting for you for hours and didn't have at least 2 people that could have taken that slot instead!

I also have OCD with numbers - TV volume has to be on a 0 or a 5 or I literally can't stand it!

Oh dear, off to the looney bin for me!!

1. Spots of water left on the draining board.
2. Electrical switches left on when there is no plug in the socket.
3. Things being put in the dishwasher without being rinsed under the tap first so the food ends up welded on and things don`t get washed properly.
4. When you are talking to someone on the phone and they are constantly talking to someone in the background too - many a time I have put the phone down on someone when this happens!
5. People who put leaflets through the door when we have a sign that states clearly not to. I open the door and ask them if they can read!
6. People in supermarkets with no consideration for anyone else around them.
7. Kids wearing dirty coats - do people not realise they can go in the washing machine?
8. Men with long fingernails! Oh and toenails too, but I try my hardest not to look at men`s feet!

I thought I`d add some more - can`t stop thinking about this now!

1. People with laminate/wood flooring who don`t sweep them often enough and there`s fluff & bits everywhere.
2. Lazy people who can`t be bothered to mow their grass very often.
3. Black down the toilet - how hard is it to put bleach down? And how long does take to get that bad? Yuk!
4. Fingerprints on light switches and door handles.
5. In my house I`m the only one who actually puts their washing IN the laundry basket, not on top of it. How hard is it to lift the lid?
6. Kids who constantly say they are hungry. Offer them some fruit and they turn it down. Offer them a biscuit and it`s yes please!
7. The parents who do the above! Get a grip!

Well what a misery I am. I`ll stop now - I`m winding myself up!!!

Hee hee, I am loving this thread and agree with almost everyone's pet hates so I must be turning into a grumpy old woman. BUT, my BIGGEST pest hate of all time is going to the kitchen and asking "does anyone what anything, drink snack etc ........" and everyone saying "no thanks" and then when you come in with said drink & snack the entire room descending on you like starving wolves! It drives me MAD! MAD! MAD!

And Relax! xx

Grown up female clients that leave UFO's on your bathroom toilet seat!!!!!!:irked:

Grown up female clients that leave UFO's on your bathroom toilet seat!!!!!!:irked:
How did I know you were going to put that:lol:

ooooh the loo roll thing really gets me, i dont know whats worse, someone not replacing it or someone putting the loo roll on the wrong way(with the loose end against the wall so you cant get hold of it easily)!

I also hate it when a car pulls out infront of me & then drives really slowly causing me to have to slow right down when there isnt even any cars behind me so they could have just waited & pulled out behind me!!!

my business adverts all start with 'salon style at home - professional mobile hairdressing' and my biggest pet hate of the moment is people who ring me up for an appointment & start by saying 'do you do mobile hairdressing?' well......its sort of in the title!!! grrrrrr

oh the list just goes on!!! haha

I pretty much agree with everything that has aleady been mentioned...lol with the addition of:

people in front of me in the supermarket que who refuse to move forward stopping me from putting my shopping on the conveyerbelt even though there is about 2ft of space and who do not put the little seperater bar thing at the end of their shopping :irked:

It drives me up the wall when my bloke puts his feet under the rug on the living room floor, weird i know!

Towels not being hung up nice and straight on the rail after a bath/shower and the shower curtain not being pulled across the bath after a shower.

People who ask you a question and then talk over you while you try and answer.

Probably lots more if I sit and think about it haha!

Good Thread!

gosh you a a bunch of OCD people aren't you! :lol:

THe only one of the one so far that narks me is people making coffee in the wrong order. The rest of then are things i do myself!

The toilet roll thing has to be the worst for me! I hate it if its ran out and no ones replaced it AND the sheets facing the wrong way!!

I also hate it when public loo cleaners change the loo rolls in the locked loo roll dispensers and don't undo the glued edge for you so when you try and do it yourself, it breaks the edge and all you get is a little shred, then you've lost the glued end and it just shreds and shreds and shreds then you have to make do with what little you have!! :grr:

NOTE TO ALL PUBLIC LOO CLEANERS. PLEASE UNDO THE GLUED EGDE OR LEAVE THE DISPENSER KEY! lol

The thing that reeeeally grates my cheese is when people pack the shopping wrong. Bread should not be packed with tins! Freezer stuff should be bagged with other freezer stuff. When I first started shopping with my fiance, I actually had to repack bags or I'd start freaking out! :Scared:

This is really sad, I know, but it really really bugs me when people put full stops at the end of bullet points in a word document. Don't do it! I've actually spent whole mornings at work changing other people's documents and removing the full stop.

Few other things:
- the way that people just switch their heads off when they enter a car park and saunter in front of the big metal box that's trying to reverse into a parking space that could essentially crush and kill them
- the way supermarket security guards do the whole "I'm not following you... really" creepy skulking behind you
- when people put the staple in the wrong corner of a landscape orientated document
- when people don't indicate when they are leaving a roundabout or turning off at a junction - I'll just guess where you're going then shall I????
- when my other half hangs washing on the screen and it's all bunched up so it doesn't dry properly and he then spends ages having a hissy fit because his clothes haven't dried properly :smack:

Here endeth today's rant. I actually feel better for that! :p

Had to join in! My other half is adamant I have OCD. I have some clients who try to finish your sentence for you and I find I purposely change direction so they get it wrong! I hate it! I don't think they even know they're doing it! The toilet roll one bugs me, it has to come from the top. I have been known to change it round in other people's houses! And plugs being on with nothing plugged in drives me up the wall!!! Hate it!!

I have loads....................
Not rinsing the bath out after its been used
People driving way under the speed limit
clients arriving late and not apologising
people driving up my backside when ive got kids in the car
when you get 1 person who always talks over everyone else or who has always got a bigger or better story to tell
liars!
troublemaking ex girlfriends who wont leave ur man alone lol

i could go on and on, god im a miserable cow xx

Latest posts

Back