Pet hates.........

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When someone asks you a question and talks over your answer.....

'Erm, I'm still talking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

My boss does this and I want to kick his teeth in !!!!

Another pet hate , my mobile is ringing off it's head in my handbag and my husband says "who's that?" how the hell do I know , the phone is in my bag in the corner !!!!

My pet hate....

Do u have a student id card for your discount.

Because i have pink hair and a lip ring i must therefore be a student. Nope business woman mum of 4!!!

Oooh and people thinking Im thick. I have a maths degree. I just prefer making people beautiful and confident!

People are odd!

Sent from my GT-S5670 using SalonGeek

My pet hate....

Do u have a student id card for your discount.

Because i have pink hair and a lip ring i must therefore be a student. Nope business woman mum of 4!!!

Oooh and people thinking Im thick. I have a maths degree. I just prefer making people beautiful and confident!

People are odd!

Sent from my GT-S5670 using SalonGeek

Not that I think its right, but people judge on your appearance within 2 seconds.

Not that I think its right, but people judge on your appearance within 2 seconds.

I hate that too!im a bit of a tomboy with bitten nails (trying to break the habit lol!) but it doesnt mean im no good or not keen to learn

I hate that too!im a bit of a tomboy with bitten nails (trying to break the habit lol!) but it doesnt mean im no good or not keen to learn

I hope you are trying to break that habit for sure. We're beauty professionals. I would NEVER go see a therapist who looks like crap (not saying you do!!!) But if I went to see someone who said they could make me look beautiful, and they looked a mess, I would be completely put off.

I do not apply make up every day, in fact I rarely do, as I'm in the middle of peeling and intense vitamin A treamtents. But I like to still do my hair and wear nice clothes. My nails are ALWAYS done, because it's not only a great marketing tool, but clients believe I have talent when they see it. I do a double whammy with gel overlays and shellac.

:D

Another pet hate , my mobile is ringing off it's head in my handbag and my husband says "who's that?" how the hell do I know , the phone is in my bag in the corner !!!!

oooh! I hate this one too. I also get asked the same question when the doorbell rings, and I'm upstairs with no possible way to see the front door!

Reminds me of my mom too, who always loses her train of thought and then asks, 'What was I going to say?'

If we actually knew the answers to any of those questions we'd be making our living as psychics instead! :D

Not much really really riles me about clients. But we all have this one type.....

They are booked in at 2pm. It's now 2.15pm, you see them casually strolling up the street. In they come. And utter the words...... "I'm a bit late for my appointment."

Wtf?! Do they think I didn't know that?! Do they think I just gave them a time as a guide line?! And do they deliberately try not to apologise???!!!

That's the one thing that drives me batty.

Not much really really riles me about clients. But we all have this one type.....

They are booked in at 2pm. It's now 2.15pm, you see them casually strolling up the street. In they come. And utter the words...... "I'm a bit late for my appointment."

Wtf?! Do they think I didn't know that?! Do they think I just gave them a time as a guide line?! And do they deliberately try not to apologise???!!!

That's the one thing that drives me batty.

or their late.. and then they light up a smoke outside and I can see them ugh so annoying

Personal space invaders... YES. I actually get really anxious when people get too close to me. I was in the huge 20 person elevator in ikea the other day, and there was plenty of room, but this guy stood RIGHT in front of me. Why would you do that?!

Another time I was at a gig, minding my own business, and this guy squeezes in in front of me. But he has Afro hair, tied up in a big bushy pony tail at the back. Well he was so close that his hair was right it my face, and when he started rocking his head to the music and wafting a gross smell at me, I was less than impressed.

Honestly, why don't other people observe your right for your own personal space. Argh!!!!

also lol x x

Being asked for ID lol, Buying some wine last winter is was freezing so go out all wrapped up. Shop keeper "have you got id" me "I am 24 are you kidding me" "sorry you don't look old enough"....give her my I'd.... "was it my fluffy pink ear muffs" shop keeper "yeah"

Also hate when you leave your biscuit dunked in your tea for a second to long and when you take it out it slowly falls in your tea...Damn

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Oh yer hate dropping your biccie in your cuppa!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek

Bad breath.....no need whatsoever!

People with blonde hair and black eyebrows :/

Chipped nail varnish

My top 3 lol

Being asked for ID lol, Buying some wine last winter is was freezing so go out all wrapped up. Shop keeper "have you got id" me "I am 24 are you kidding me" "sorry you don't look old enough"....give her my I'd.... "was it my fluffy pink ear muffs" shop keeper "yeah"

Also hate when you leave your biscuit dunked in your tea for a second to long and when you take it out it slowly falls in your tea...Damn

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Ha! I am 25 on Thursday and I get asked I.d, few weeks ago a man in tesco asked me and then told me "your ageing well"...WTF? I am only 25 I hope I do look good still arg! Lol!! X

I'm 28, I went to Tesco to buy things for a party including kitchen knives and party poppers - the knives went through ok but they refused to dell me the party poppers as I had no id and you had to be 21 to buy them ! Lol

Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back