PHOTOS! Georgie's 2 Day Competition Workshop

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monkeystails

Reaction score
Hey guys...

At last I have figured out that I can do photos...doh!

Check it out..everyone's amazing work! It is posted in my profile, there's an album there (I Hope!)

I have to find out if there are any of the pink and whites...

Hey guys; those of you who attended, do you have any pictures of nails you did on day 1??

Take a look everyone! We are getting a great feature on this event in June's edition of Scratch!!

I must just say a MASSIVE well done to all those who attended; I'm absolutely thrilled with the results.. I want to see everyone competing soon!

Georgie. xx

great pics. i wish i could do that and one day i will.

Oh WOW...I just looked at the gallery and how good are those nails!!!.....and I love the flower on the finger....who did those designs?......I WANT THAT PLZZZZZZ:green:

great pics. i wish i could do that and one day i will.

Honestly, my sister has never done acrylic nails before and she created the nail with the moon and heart cushion!

Sam Biddle teaches the Fantasy classes; they are well worth attending; anyone can do it!

x

Oh WOW...I just looked at the gallery and how good are those nails!!!.....and I love the flower on the finger....who did those designs?......I WANT THAT PLZZZZZZ:green:

All designs were created by different students...I think I have labelled Sam Biddle's ones separately.

x

Yes The Flower On The Finger Is Beautiful
I Also Love The Nail Bright And Bold Love Them
Awsome

OOohhh, amazing work!
Great job everybody and thank you for sharing.:hug:

Honestly, my sister has never done acrylic nails before and she created the nail with the moon and heart cushion!

Sam Biddle teaches the Fantasy classes; they are well worth attending; anyone can do it!

x

Moon & Heart cushion??....I diidnt see that pic?...where is it?...;)

I am doing a fantasy nail competition soon, my mum enter me as she thinks I am good at it so we will see. I have been looking at Sam's blog for ideas, she has a step by step on there it is great.

I am doing a fantasy nail competition soon, my mum enter me as she thinks I am good at it so we will see. I have been looking at Sam's blog for ideas, she has a step by step on there it is great.

Best of luck!! Would like to enter aswell but i always delay things you know ;) I admire your courage :D

Looks like everyone had a lot of fun on the workshop and defenitly made some cool designs

just found out mum has enter me in the nailympics so even more nervous now.

Latest posts

Back