Pics of my nails (as reqested lol )

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Emma, what talent you have!
Do you have a garage attached to your house? I could live in it and you could play on my nails all day everyday.
Marion x

Wow they are absolutely wonderful. I liked them best before the flowers as well. What a beatiful line of light you have made. I could never wear something like that, but I would love to be able to do them!!! Stunning!!!

omg thse really do look fab !!

not something id want on my hands on a regular basis like but...wow.

do u enter competitions n stuff? if u dont..u bloody should!! lol

.x.

Oh my god Emma! They are fantastic!!!

Get yourself into a comp !!!!!

loved looking at them
they are fabulous!!!

They look amazing, come to Denmark and make a set on me :Grope:

I'm just breathless!

At the sheer creativity and artistry that went into them, and also thinking about one of those babies slipping into a delicate place whilst in the restroom...YIKES!

WONDERFUL WORK!!

Beautiful work, well done Emms x

Great Nails very interesting
I would love to wear any of those .

Rubyx

They are absolutely gorgeous, I would very happily wear them.
You're a very talented lady indeed!

You people have no idea how much you have boosted my confidence with your comments,
If theres one thing I never thought I had or "would" have ....its talent..!

My little sister talented....yes, she is an amazing singer,
My little cousin talented....yes..he has a degree in sciencey things and is SUPER clever...
even my daughter talented.....yes..she had a learning skill of 14 at 10 years old.

But lil ol' me thought I was at the back of the queue for talent, or skill...
Now I am starting to think , mabey...just mabey I do have a little talent of my own after all ...
So thankyou each and everyone of you.
:hug:
Comments like all of these...really do spur me on to work harder and acheive more one day,

I honestly did think most of you would reel back in horror when you saw these lmao...
They have been shortened right down and are rounded now with no nail art on...
Im hoping to take them off tonight and do something different tonight or tomorrow ....any idea's ???

You people have no idea how much you have boosted my confidence with your comments,

My little cousin talented....yes..he has a degree in sciencey things and is SUPER clever...
even my daughter talented.....yes..she had a learning skill of 14 at 10 years old.

Now I am starting to think , mabey...just mabey I do have a little talent of my own after all ...
Comments like all of these...really do spur me on to work harder and acheive more one day,

I honestly did think most of you would reel back in horror when you saw these lmao...
Im hoping to take them off tonight and do something different tonight or tomorrow ....any idea's ???

Bless ya hun..you are indeed talented:hug:
As for the new ideas I'll pm you x

wow emma,
just found these little beauties and they are fab, really really great work xx

If that ain't talent, what the heck did ya think it was? If that's not talented results...then I don't know what is!

Yes, babe you have TALENT! It comes in all areas you know! :hug:

Wow, what a work of art!!! :)

OMG...they were so worth waiting to see......dunno what to say, they are ......well everything that everyone has said and more. if i can go on to be only half as good as you i would be happy!!!!:hug::hug:

Amazing Simply Amazing They are like nothing i have ever seen please take a moment and give your self a huge pat on the back they are breath taking!!!

Latest posts

Back