Ping Pong - Shming Shmong - mine's much better!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a candle.
Does that count?

How many watts does it put out? Maybe I can bring my clients in and cure their Shellac during one of your facials.

OH! It's their EAR you have to shove it in. Oh well, no-one's complained so far.

I don't think I want to cure my clients' Shellac by YOUR candles any longer. Thank you.

OH! It's their EAR you have to shove it in. Oh well, no-one's complained so far.

Lol lol gives new meaning to the phrase "blowing smoke out your ass" ;) x

I'm gonna lamp all of you if you don't shut up about bloody lamps!!
I don't know watt you are on about. OHMy god I am losing the will to live. I amp retty annoyed now.
And candel la be quiet too!
:idea::idea::idea::idea: Now is there enough output from these 4 bulbs to cure my shellac??

I'm gonna lamp all of you if you don't shut up about bloody lamps!!
I don't know watt you are on about. OHMy god I am losing the will to live. I amp retty annoyed now.
And candel la be quiet too!
:idea::idea::idea::idea: Now is there enough output from these 4 bulbs to cure my shellac??

But Angelina, I want you to be on call for all my lamp questions.

Are there enough watts from a bum candle to cure my client's Shellac?

and am I right in thinking a bum candle cures in 2 mins but a client with flatulence and a bum candle cures in 30 secs?

I've just had a light-bulb moment!

and am I right in thinking a bum candle cures in 2 mins but a client with flatulence and a bum candle cures in 30 secs?

Haha I was thinking the same thing!! Great minds ;) x

I think the ratio is correct, Katty.

Damn it!!! Angelina, we need you!!!!!!!!

I think the ratio is correct, Katty. But is the flatulence converting the wattage from UV to LED?

Damn it!!! Angelina, we need you!!!!!!!!

Oh bum, didnt think of that, ill go and post another thread x

No don't let a flatulent client near it if you value your life!

Following that train of thought, I think we're on to something here. Think about this...can we cure the toes with a bum candle at a rate of 30 seconds with flatulence then fingernails with a mouth candle at the same rate with belching?

We could get clients done in HALF THE TIME!!!!

Following that train of thought, I think we're on to something here. Think about this...can we cure the toes with a bum candle at a rate of 30 seconds with flatulence then fingernails with a mouth candle at the same rate with belching?

What about the smell? X

Those of us who've done L & P for years no longer have smell-buds. But one must overcome in order to service their client.

Those of us who've done L & P for years no longer have smell-buds.

Ah that's true I wipe my brush constantly to ensure over exposure so that's ok then ;)

It would cost too much money cos you would have to supply the clients with copious amounts of fizzy pop and baked beans!!

Latest posts

Back