Pink Glitter and White Chevron's

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lil Linz

Reaction score
Did these last night on my own nails (then did the other hand today lol) The glitter is Ezflow Jazz Band, and i used cover pink from HD mixed with a little bit of Funky Town. Pics aren't the clearest so i'll try to take some better ones in the daylight tomorrow.

Attachments

• pinkandwhitechevron.jpg
    pinkandwhitechevron.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 190
  • pinkandwhitechevron2.jpg
    pinkandwhitechevron2.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 171
  • pinkandwhitechevron3.jpg
    pinkandwhitechevron3.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 141
  • pinkandwhitechevron4.jpg
    pinkandwhitechevron4.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 114
  • DSC00364.jpg
    DSC00364.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 192
  • DSC00367.jpg
    DSC00367.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 85
  • DSC00370.jpg
    DSC00370.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Hi there, I dont apply L&P so cant comment on application, but they sure look pretty - would love to see their clarity and colour through clearer pics. Well Done. :hug:

Pretty nails Linz ... well done.

lovely nails very pretty.what pink did you use?x

They are very pretty hun.
Lovely pink, is it an EzFlow powder?
I'd prefer to of seen more crisper images. Next time, try and set your camera on the 'Macro' setting, this is for 'close up' photo's and you'll get a much sharper image/pic

They are very pretty hun.
Lovely pink, is it an EzFlow powder?
I'd prefer to of seen more crisper images. Next time, try and set your camera on the 'Macro' setting, this is for 'close up' photo's and you'll get a much sharper image/pic

Thanx for the tip, i didnt know that lol, now i will be able to take better pics too, xx.

Sorry back on topic.

Nice nails, lovely, xxxx.

Just added the last 3 pics which are a little clearer. (My camera was on macro setting last night but the light was poor- pics are allways better in daylight as opposed to tungsten light!)

the pink is Ezflow's HD cover pink, mixed with a little bit of funky town mixed in (because i love glitter :green:)

Love those nails hun xxxx

I really love these, lovely colours, I would wear these for sure xxx

Latest posts

Back