PLS HELP - Favourite Product Range and Why?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goldylocks77

Reaction score
I'm thinking of changing my retail product range. At the moment we are Wella, i love there colours but have never been a great fan of there retail products.
What is your favouriate range and why?
I thought about AVEDA but you have to take on there colours as well and i have heard some bad reports about them.
Let me know what you all think.

I know I am not a hair geek but the salon I worked at until recently used to retail matrix and it did really well, I used to cross-sell the beauty clients martix products and they loved it - I will only use matrix on my own hair now, especially the vavoom range its fab sorry im not a hair geek just giving you my opinion xx

hi ive also used wella in a salon and im not a fan of the product range either!!!!!
i also love matrix the smoothing cream is lovely,i use matrix on my own hair to,i love
the products!

ive used joico ,which is fantastic , i like paul mitchell which used to sell itself(10 years ago) clynol is good but you have to use the colours which i dont like . You can get TIGI anywhere now ,so clients wouldnt come back just for that

Hi,

I used to work in an AVEDA concept salon, and I have to say, the products and colours we used were great.:)
I'd recommend AVEDA to anyone. I hope that helps!!

KMS is very good and sells well and is only a product range so no commitments to colour if you want to stay with Wella...
KMS California
x

i ADORE tigi products, and so does everyone i have reccomended them to :)

1) they smell divine, strawberry, mint, orange, honey, chocolate, berry, oatmeal and loads of other crazy mouthwatering fragrances.

2) they really work!

3) they have a product range which covers everything, curls rock for curly hair permed or natural, reconstructor for colour and highlights, a wide range of textursing products, thickening products, treatments, shampoo, conditioners, styling products, finishing products, straightening products, de frizzing products.... the list goes on.

honestly their products are sooo awesome. we dont retail anything at the little salon i work at, but i still buy these products for myself and my bf.

we both swear by the TIGI range and i NEVER use anything else.

hope this helps xx

oyh and im sure they are bringing out a colour range soon to go along side their make up and body products. xx

Latest posts

Back