PopIts Waiting room

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You seem very patient all of a sudden:). You couldn't possible have found yourself a kind UK geek now have you:lol:

WHOA:eek: ME??? PATIENT?:eek:
Are you outta your tree?:lol::lol:

NOT BY A LONG SHOT:!:
TRUST ME!!! I'm just as antsy as the rest of you:!:
Patience is NOT, nor has it EVER been, one of my strong suits.:lol:

It just seemed that the last two posts were a tad negative, sort of....
And perhaps not all avenues had been explored....

That's all I'm saying, nothing more
:wink2::hug:

Hmmm sisnce I am the only one who has posted how MAD they are about
not being able to get them, I take it that this is directed at me?
I am always nice I have never been mean to anyone on this site
and I am always here to offer help ETC...So i am not sure what you mean
by your post, Also I agree I think you have changed your tone real quick
one min you were stomping in the corner (your words not mine) next min
your all calm?? I cant work you out:lol:

No, it's aimed at all US &Cdn & Aussie techs and any other tech - like myself - that doesn't have a local distributor.
See my previous reply to Denning.
And take note, I NEVER said you were mean, so PLEASE do NOT put words in my mouth.

As I said, I am NOT patient.
I'm just as full of as anticipation and anxiety waiting for demos and waiting to get my greedy mitts on some popits, as much as the next person.
I simply said that perhaps other avenues might be explored.
That's it.

I never said I had any, and I don't.
GEEZ, i WISH!:eek:
Otherwise, it wouldn't have taken me 4hrs last night PLUS 1hr today to finish my own nails.

Anyhow, I was just offering food for thought. If you chose to take offense, I'm sorry that you did, but none was intended.
:hug:

Oh Victoria, you are a bad, naughty girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Oh Victoria, you are a bad, naughty girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

so my hubby tells me everynight:green:

(whoops! did I say that out loud?:eek:)

WHOA:eek: ME??? PATIENT?:eek:
Are you outta your tree?:lol::lol:

NOT BY A LONG SHOT:!:
TRUST ME!!! I'm just as antsy as the rest of you:!:
Patience is NOT, nor has it EVER been, one of my strong suits.:lol:

It just seemed that the last two posts were a tad negative, sort of....
And perhaps not all avenues had been explored....

That's all I'm saying, nothing more
:wink2::hug:
I'm not negative in anyway. I never expected to be able to get them in a hurry. I live in hicksville, so I never get anything untill it's waaaaaaaaaaayyyy old:lol:.

It's beause you're impatient I half expected you to have made a geek deal before they even came out:lol: (and there is nothing wrong with that).

I'm in two minds wether to be patient or not, I do like to be able to get training in whatever I get, but sometimes it's just fun to play.

Yes it will because when you put your pink or clear into the popit and place onto the nail your product moves downwards and under the white so it will attach,
it is the way that you place and hold the popit that causes this to happen hth

yes thank u very much i understand now! x x

and thank u cec also x x

I think a problem is developing here about misinterpretation of posts in a thread.

Obviously everyone is really excited about the new popits and I can totally understand the frustration felt by geeks outside the UK who are wanting to purchase them. BUT, SS is the distributor for UK and Ireland so there was never any promise to get them out to the US or Aus etc.

HOWEVER, come on geeks, if you want it bad enough there is always a way :hug:. Don't be defeatest or negative, there are many geeks on here who live in the UK that would be more than happy to buy a box of popits and ship em over to you I am sure. In fact, I have read a thread or two to that effect already.

We are all here to support and help each other, or so i thought that was what this site is all about

oh and fiona w, thank u very much for helping me yesterday just me & you about 4.30pm i really appreciated your help on sculpting with popits!

Hello Fellow Geeks!
It's been fun keeping up with this thread and anticipating the product! I'm in the US in Texas and can't purchase any. :cry:
Is there anyone in the UK that would be willing to ship a set to me? I can pre-pay by paypal.
Thanks so much! :)
Lisa
[email protected]

If you live in canada and or the USA, you can order them from Ys Nais Producto único en uñas acrílicas

They have two distributers in Flordia. HTH

Ok now this is strange. To get the English version, not Latin, do a google search instead of clicking on the link above.

:irked:mmm I thought I read a post somewhere saying that that link wasn't the same as the popits supplied by SS?

:irked:mmm I thought I read a post somewhere saying that that link wasn't the same as the popits supplied by SS?

they are the same, thats why SS are the named as the distributors of this system for this country on the YS website

You seem very patient all of a sudden:). You couldn't possible have found yourself a kind UK geek now have you:lol:

Yep funny but there are a hell of a lot on here:lol:

they are the same, thats why SS are the named as the distributors of this system for this country on the YS website
i heard somewhere that sweet squared had brought the rights from the original creators of this system...i know its prob only a rumour and have not had it confirmed by anyone, but if this is the case would this place still be able to trade in them??????:?:

Ys Nais Producto único en uñas acrílicas:smack:i have just had a proper look on this website.....just figured out how to translate it...durrr!!! (didnt see the us flag when i looked first)
if you click on distributers at the top of the page it lists them all worldwide including our very own sweet squared!! there are a few in the US so may be you will not miss out after all:hug:

That's exactly why I posted!!!!! They are not exclusive to SS in the UK.

Dont think anyone said they were did they ??

i had already started to write my post when you posted yours, i
got called away half way through and came back to finish it...so sorry if it looks as if i just hadnt bothered reading the posts...not the case. :hug:
in the time i had read the last post and wrote that one, i think about 3 more had been posted...sames is probably going to happen with this one, lol

Latest posts

Back