PopIts Waiting room

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont think anyone said they were did they ??

I believe this is the post Jogels was referring to clarifying the misconception about having to be in the UK to get them:
I called SS when they opened this morning,I was wanting to place an order and buy 1 box of PopIts, They told me that they were not shipping them out of the UK, and that I couldnt buy a box.
This is not fair I have been waiting for them to be released just as much as everyone else, I was told I would be able to buy some and that everyone no matter who you are or who you have trained with would have a chance to use them It's so unfair just because of where I live, I have to miss out.

Thanks for this information, Jogels! Good to know it is in fact the same product - wasn't sure from other posts. :hug:

Well I'm really looking forward to Thursday, I have a favor to ask, could someone please pm me directions from the M1 starting with the number of the junction that you leave the M1 and going all the way to SS car park
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese:hug: I will ring them tomorrow for the address and get a route from the net but I always find it better to have directions from someone who has been there, because some one who has done the trip will put land marks in the directions and maps don't have that:lol:
It would be wonderful to be able to do glitter sculpts on my self or even black with a white tip all sculpted, not everyone's taste I know but I get so fed up of looking at pink and white:rolleyes: that I long to shock, every now and then:lol:

that:lol:
It would be wonderful to be able to do glitter sculpts on my self or even black with a white tip all sculpted, not everyone's taste I know but I get so fed up of looking at pink and white:rolleyes: that I long to shock, every now and then:lol:
Oh when you do these can you please post some pics??
I love glitter tips,they are my all time fav, but I have never
before seen Black with a White tip, I think it would look awsome!!:green:

Yep funny but there are a hell of a lot on here:lol:
after my last few months and especially today ....I couldnt agree more hun :hug:

Thanks Curly Q, you're right on the money!! I also recall a post saying they were not being shipped from UK to USA . But it's not worth my time to go looking for it. Remember, time is money!!!! LOL:lol:

I think a problem is developing here about misinterpretation of posts in a thread.

Obviously everyone is really excited about the new popits and I can totally understand the frustration felt by geeks outside the UK who are wanting to purchase them. BUT, SS is the distributor for UK and Ireland so there was never any promise to get them out to the US or Aus etc.

HOWEVER, come on geeks, if you want it bad enough there is always a way :hug:. Don't be defeatest or negative, there are many geeks on here who live in the UK that would be more than happy to buy a box of popits and ship em over to you I am sure. In fact, I have read a thread or two to that effect already.

We are all here to support and help each other, or so i thought that was what this site is all about

Ok Ok I found it, only 54 seconds LOL

If you live in canada and or the USA, you can order them from Ys Nais Producto único en uñas acrílicas

They have two distributers in Flordia. HTH

Ok now this is strange. To get the English version, not Latin, do a google search instead of clicking on the link above.

I emailed the US Distributor.
I have a 'read receipt' to the email that I sent them BUT they never responded to my inquiry for pricing and shipping costs......etc.....

great customer service:rolleyes:

you could be waiting a while, I didnt even get a read reciept when I mailed them.....
Yes Fantastic customer service!!

I have been told there will be an australian distributer to be announced. Does anyone know what web site it will be announced on??

I just ordered some from this distributor in Florida:

Celebrity Professional Nails8478 SW 8th St.MIAMI FL 33144Tel.: +1 305 267 7277e-mail: [email protected]

The woman I spoke to was very lovely and she is mailing them to me today! I am so excited! I went to this website that lists other distributors :
Ys Nais Producto único en uñas acrílicas

On the problem about where to place the smile line:

Could you place the form on your nail and mark either the top or even the underside, with a pencil, to act as a gauge for the placement of the white? Just a thought, considering I don't actually have the forms in hand.

On the problem about where to place the smile line:

Could you place the form on your nail and mark either the top or even the underside, with a pencil, to act as a gauge for the placement of the white? Just a thought, considering I don't actually have the forms in hand.

You could mark the outside of the popit with where you want the white to be but they do have some number on them so you could gage the placement of the white by corresponding with these numbers and dont therefore need to mark with a pencil or the likes.

I have a 'read receipt' to the email that I sent them BUT they never responded to my inquiry for pricing and shipping costs......etc.....

Hopefully you hear soon. Looking forward to learning what you find out!

I have completely lost track of what has been posted where, so apologies if I am repeating, but to all Canadian/US geeks:
-call 305-267-7277 and ask for Day Menendez or Mabel Pena.
hths x

I went tuesday to see the demo and of course to meet the fab Gigi, and the lovely samantha. The finished nails look so fab, I can't wait to have a go. I did buy some the cost around £35 with vat. if anyone is so so desperate pm me

Latest posts

Back