PR Euroblonde & Beauty Express

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unas escarlata

Reaction score
Just to warn anyone that buys their euroblonde from Beauty Express - they are out of stock and don't know when they'll be getting more....

S

Rubbish... Luckily I have enough to see me through the foreseeable future!

Thanks for the heads up. Was just about to place an order with them specifically for the PR euroblonde.

I've just ordered from Thalgo instead and the price has gone up.

Just waiting for my back order but still dont know when Euroblonde will be back in stock. I've completely ran out and I've got lots of bookings for intimate waxing. I ordered mid last week but still nothing. OMG!!!!:sad:

Just waiting for my back order but still dont know when Euroblonde will be back in stock. I've completely ran out and I've got lots of bookings for intimate waxing. I ordered mid last week but still nothing. OMG!!!!:sad:

Thalgo does offer next day delivery if you're really desperate, obviously it'll cost a lot more but at least you'd get some for next Tuesday to help get you out of trouble.

Good luck!

For PR products I find it always best to buy direct from Thalgo. A xarrige paid order is only £100 so easy to achieve, I tend to do one or two orders a month to spread the cost.

Ups, it was me, I bought ALL of it :o I just received 40 bags of euroblonde from BE :D

bellalashes - 40 bags?? No wonder there's none left for the rest of us :) If you were closer I'd have been knocking on your door to borrow a bag until my order from Thalgo arrives on Tuesday.

thanks to Caroline for helping me out....

How about trying eurose its creamier and sets up quicker but its a nice wax and the results are just as good.I actually like it better than euro blonde because its not stringy but i know we all love what we are used to.

How about trying eurose its creamier and sets up quicker but its a nice wax and the results are just as good.I actually like it better than euro blonde because its not stringy but i know we all love what we are used to.

This is my favourite wax too ... really love it. I mean REALLY lol.

Jacqui xx

This is my favourite wax too ... really love it. I mean REALLY lol.

Jacqui xx

Did you ever learn with the old hot wax i wonder whether this is why i like it better because its a bit more like it as in not so stretchy.

Do you mean the old hot wax as in when they used to put the used wax back in the pot and filtered it at the end of the day ready for use the next day?

No!

But I've heard about that and it makes me feel quite sick!!

I've used Euroblonde but I just love the texture and consistency of the Eurose.

Jacqui xx

Do you mean the old hot wax as in when they used to put the used wax back in the pot and filtered it at the end of the day ready for use the next day?

No!

But I've heard about that and it makes me feel quite sick!!

I've used Euroblonde but I just love the texture and consistency of the Eurose.

Jacqui xx

LOL yes but you don't have to do that now. Tis true though but probably not as bad as it sounds.Strip wax as barely just invented when i trained at ware college in herts one of very few if not the only beauty college in the country (12 in a class from all over the country they lived in digs) it was hot wax for everything even full legs.
The wax was in heaters like big slow cookers and when we used it it was strained through very fine tights to get the hairs out and then the heat was whacked up to pratically boiling point for ages so no bacteria or viruses could ever have survived .I think they still do the same now in France.Electrolysis needles were the worst thing.. same one for everyone just run your tweezers up and down ,with the current whacked up, a few times they did go in the uv cab though.No such thing as individual sterilised packs in 1980.

Oh my goodness!!!!!!

Ooh, that all sounds pretty gross really.

Its a bit like smoking in the cinema, on the bus, in the office, in your house, in a restaurant, while holding your baby ... seems quite outrageous now that people would do that but it was perfectly acceptable a few years ago.

Or drinking and driving .. I know people still do that today but 15 or 20 years ago you wouldn't bat an eyelid at someone drinking a few pints and then driving themselves home!

Jacqui xx

I have some credit with BE so I may just try the eurose, thanks for the tip.

Oh my goodness!!!!!!

Ooh, that all sounds pretty gross really.

Its a bit like smoking in the cinema, on the bus, in the office, in your house, in a restaurant, while holding your baby ... seems quite outrageous now that people would do that but it was perfectly acceptable a few years ago.

Or drinking and driving .. I know people still do that today but 15 or 20 years ago you wouldn't bat an eyelid at someone drinking a few pints and then driving themselves home!

Jacqui xx

It does sound gross but that was what was done in those days and there was honestly nothing but the best training at ware college which was why we had people there from all over one girl was from Torquay for 2 years.
They were very strict with hygiene we were pratically beaten LOL.Think white cotton overalls,white tights,white shoes hair up always make up and a very scary but brilliant head of beauty who our MUM on here would surely remember as i believe she lectured herself at Ware at some point.

Latest posts

Back