Pregnancy!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm 14 weeks and having hormone from hell day and it's only 8am! I have already typed 4 replies to posts that I thought better of and deleted because quite frankly they were MEAN sounding! The anger I feel is genuine, but the reason for the anger is not justified, haha! OMG, step away from the internet Fee! Have a great day pregnant geeks, maybe be back later after I've gone full circle and cried over an advert for shoe polish....

I'm 14 weeks and having hormone from hell day and it's only 8am! I have already typed 4 replies to posts that I thought better of and deleted because quite frankly they were MEAN sounding! The anger I feel is genuine, but the reason for the anger is not justified, haha! OMG, step away from the internet Fee! Have a great day pregnant geeks, maybe be back later after I've gone full circle and cried over an advert for shoe polish....

You made me giggle as I was the exact same with both my pregnancies. It calms down a lot for most once your further into your second trimester.

I remember feeling total RAGE walking into a shop and a lady walking in before me let the door slam even though I was right behind her. I wandered around the shop trying to think up ways that I could trip her up or tip a display onto her somehow.

On the way out a nice guy held the door open for me and gave me a big smile. I burst into tears and snottered all the way home.

xx

Well my beautiful lilac-rose is here she was 8 days late and she is now 8 days old my smallest baby at 6lb 5 but my worst pregnancy and longest labour so definitely no more for me lol x

Well my beautiful lilac-rose is here she was 8 days late and she is now 8 days old my smallest baby at 6lb 5 but my worst pregnancy and longest labour so definitely no more for me lol x
Congratulations!!xxx

Mcdonalds banana milkshake but I completely went off salt and vinegar crisps and crunchies and I used to love them. I was so so sick tho every day 24hrs a day. I ate everything in moderation apart from pate and my baby is a smart independent little girl :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

congratulations, my daughter is called Lilac. I've never heard of another. Good name choice ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

congratulations, my daughter is called Lilac. I've never heard of another. Good name choice ;)

I've never heard of it either fell in live with it amazing name ;) I needed something amazing as I already have a chanelle ;)

Wish I was pregnant :-( x

It will happen for you x we tried for 2 years and nothing now I'm almost 11 weeks with our first baby scan next week can't wait 😍 ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1373919852.962290.jpg my bump
A week ago cx

Congrats Eden hair! Nice little bump you have! Xx

It will happen for you x we tried for 2 years and nothing now I'm almost 11 weeks with our first baby scan next week can't wait 😍 View attachment 38394 my bump
A week ago cx

Aww congratulations!! What a lovely neat little bump too :)
Good luck for your scan, it will make everything seem more real and exciting :) xx

Aww congratulations!! What a lovely neat little bump too :)
Good luck for your scan, it will make everything seem more real and exciting :) xx

Thank you ❤ I'm sure at the rate I'm growing its not gonna be little for long think I'm gonna start a shows us your baby bump thread as I'm keeping a weekly photo diary of mine x

Thank you ❤ I'm sure at the rate I'm growing its not gonna be little for long think I'm gonna start a shows us your baby bump thread as I'm keeping a weekly photo diary of mine x

Lol. I was showing from 5 weeks with my daughter and everyone was convinced it must be twins I was so big! From behind I looked normal but turn round and it looked like I had a space hopper up my jumper hahahaha .
She ended up weighing 7lb 14oz when born which was a relief as I was convinced shed be 3 stone lol xx

Lol. I was showing from 5 weeks with my daughter and everyone was convinced it must be twins I was so big! From behind I looked normal but turn round and it looked like I had a space hopper up my jumper hahahaha .
She ended up weighing 7lb 14oz when born which was a relief as I was convinced shed be 3 stone lol xx
This is very reassuring as all I'm getting is twin comments from friends family etc.. A couple of psychics brought up twins in the past too which adds to the anxiety lol x

This is very reassuring as all I'm getting is twin comments from friends family etc.. A couple of psychics brought up twins in the past too which adds to the anxiety lol x

3yqaju3y.jpg

This was me at 5 weeks pregnant I thought I was having triplets! Now I'm 17 weeks and you can hardly tell I'm pregnant! I'm putting it down to bloating before x
Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Wish I was pregnant :-( x

We tried for this baby for 10 years! this baby is ivf but my natural pregnancys took me 8 years to conceive twice x

3yqaju3y.jpg

This was me at 5 weeks pregnant I thought I was having triplets! Now I'm 17 weeks and you can hardly tell I'm pregnant! I'm putting it down to bloating before x
Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2
Big sigh of relief happening over here ATM lol how are you feeling? X

We tried for this baby for 10 years! this baby is ivf but my natural pregnancys took me 8 years to conceive twice x

Massive Congratulations xx

Latest posts

Back