Pregnancy!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I know. Really grinds me down. She also stated that she wont be returning to work after her paid maternity as she cant afford to but will be offering appointments for hair and tanning on the side!!!

This is the same girl that copies everything I do down to the courses I do and tries to poach my clients and undercuts me. She is just really selfish and annoying on the whole. X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

[QUOTE=Nails

Think that falls under benefit fraud if she does that while claiming the cheeky little mare x

Hi,

Congrats to everyone on their pregnancy. I'm nearly 17wks and went for a gender scan today found out we are having a little girl absolutely over the moon I already have a boy so now will have one of each. Here's one of my scan pictures. X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1374258339.106946.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1374258339.106946.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 171
Hi,

Congrats to everyone on their pregnancy. I'm nearly 17wks and went for a gender scan today found out we are having a little girl absolutely over the moon I already have a boy so now will have one of each. Here's one of my scan pictures. X[/QUOTE
Congratulations ❤❤
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a little girl too! 12 week scan on Thursday so will Be while before we know what we are having xx

Thank you x
Was going to wait for 20week scan it we are impatient and had one at 16wks.....even though I was adamant at first I wasn't going to find out! X

Good luck for your scan tomorrow Eden x

My cravings were:

Curry with dolly mixtures in

pickled onion crisps (just sucking flavour off though then putting actual crisp in bin)

dipping bourbon biscuits in tomato soup

boiled sweets

:/

im a freak of nature haha.

also my aunty used to get a stanley knife blade and she had a patch of carpet under her sofa that my uncle would pull out on a morning and she'd 'shave' some carpet off and keep it in a bowl in the fridge to sprinkle on her meals during the day :eek:

i mean carpet is odd, but cold carpet is ridiculous :)

With my little boy I would sit happily with a jar of pickled onions and eat them all day, not good for the heartburn!

I also craved salt & vinegar crisp, monster munch, galaxy bars, curry omg curry I could eat it all day, I'm not surprised I went from 7st to 11 st 7 :\

Back down to 7st now 8 months PP.

OMG!!!!! I'm a so happy for you guys...
I have literally just found out that I am pregnant.... I have mixed feelings about this my other half won't even talk to me about it!!
I've only just started out in nails and I have a 20 month old madam already in her terrible twos at times...I just don't think I can cope with two kids and a business and no help... Plus we are moving 2.5 hours away from my mum and she doesn't drive. Oh no... I just don't know what to do..
:confused:

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

OMG!!!!! I'm a so happy for you guys...
I have literally just found out that I am pregnant.... I have mixed feelings about this my other half won't even talk to me about it!!
I've only just started out in nails and I have a 20 month old madam already in her terrible twos at times...I just don't think I can cope with two kids and a business and no help... Plus we are moving 2.5 hours away from my mum and she doesn't drive. Oh no... I just don't know what to do..
:confused:

You'll be fine. I have 2 boys 19 months apart. In the same year that my youngest was born I had a miscarriage, my husband changed jobs, my mum was gravely ill - got better - then died when he was 6 weeks old (on new year's day, her birthday). I took a break and now I am ready to do business again. Think positive and you will get through it. X

You'll be fine. I have 2 boys 19 months apart. In the same year that my youngest was born I had a miscarriage, my husband changed jobs, my mum was gravely ill - got better - then died when he was 6 weeks old (on new year's day, her birthday). I took a break and now I am ready to do business again. Think positive and you will get through it. X

:hugs: what a life you have had. Thank you for sharing :)

I suffer from fybromyalgia (pains all over my body) some days are good and some are bad but bad can be really bad like I can't move. On a good note when I was pregnant last time it stopped the pains in the 2nd and 3rd trimester so hopefully will be the same this time round.
X

Hey geeks... Sorry as I was the last to post and I'm posting again but....
Since I found out I was pregnant (yesterday) I've got this uncontrollable guilt towards my daughter.. I feel strange and almost wishing I wasn't pregnant because she won't get the attention she gets now as she is the centre of my world and everything revolves around her. I've tried to think positively about it and that it won't bother her but deep down I know it will!

Has anyone else had these sort of feelings after there first baby?

I had 3 in 3yrs and no twins or triplets,
I think it's perfectly normal to feel guilty that you won't be able to give undivided attention to your daughter but on the plus point she will help with baby, have a best friend for life and learn to share, to name a few.
My girlies keep each other busy dont get me wrong they biccar and annoy each other but on a whole they are great together,

Don't stress and think things through properly. It might not be the best timing for you but is there ever a right time??

Hey geeks... Sorry as I was the last to post and I'm posting again but....
Since I found out I was pregnant (yesterday) I've got this uncontrollable guilt towards my daughter.. I feel strange and almost wishing I wasn't pregnant because she won't get the attention she gets now as she is the centre of my world and everything revolves around her. I've tried to think positively about it and that it won't bother her but deep down I know it will!

Has anyone else had these sort of feelings after there first baby?

I felt like that when I was pregnant with my 2nd son and he was planned. I kept thinking my oldest would hate the baby and get jealous.
My oldest is 2 yrs 5 months and my youngest is nearly 9 months. They are the best of friends my oldest is a little clingy at times with my husband and my youngest is a mummy's boy, but we will have a weekend were my youngest will stay at my mums for the night so we can spend time with our 2yr old. He loves it :)

On the craving front it was malteasers and salt & vinegar Pringles with my oldest. He ended up being 10lb 4 they think due to my eating habits lol, then my youngest was cheesecake and pickled beetroot xx

www.facebook.com/BootyliciousOxford

5 months and still nothing :-( x

5 months isn't long. We took 2 years you've just got to be patient and let things take their course most doctors won't consider sending you for fertility tests until it been around 12 months anyway. Just relax from
Experience stressing about it doesn't help xxx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

5 months and still nothing :-( x

Aww sweetheart it usually takes longer than that anyway without the added stress when youre desperate hampering things. Try and relax, don't work out dates, temperatures the new moon or whatever else is probably out there these days! Fingers crossed that storks on his way pretty soon xxx

Our healthy little boy, so pleased. Been for anomaly scan today & sonographer said he looks fine. Xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377786238.528882.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377786238.528882.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 198
Our healthy little boy, so pleased. Been for anomaly scan today & sonographer said he looks fine. Xx

Lovely news very pleased for you 💜💜💜 xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Latest posts

Back