Pregnancy!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big sigh of relief happening over here ATM lol how are you feeling? X

Haha twins run in my family and I've got a nearly 3yr old so I was panicking a bit too! I feel fine haven't really had any bad symptoms just can't wait for the 20 week scan :) is it your first? X

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Haha twins run in my family and I've got a nearly 3yr old so I was panicking a bit too! I feel fine haven't really had any bad symptoms just can't wait for the 20 week scan :) is it your first? X

Yes our first baby so excited as it took 2 years to come along xx

Aww congratulations! We was trying for 11 months with this one and didn't think it was ever going to happen I think I did about 10 tests to be sure lol xx

Same here and the crazy thing is it happened the month we had the least amount of bedroom dancing we'd pretty much stopped trying. But that's when they say it happens x

Same here and the crazy thing is it happened the month we had the least amount of bedroom dancing we'd pretty much stopped trying. But that's when they say it happens x

Exactly the same here I was planning the best times and doing everything they tell you to and the last month I just gave up and thought if it happens it happens and luckily it did! X,

Definitely always down to fate I reckon x

I'm constantly thinking about it, taking tests all the time! I need to stop lol x

I was exactly the same Best bit of advice I can give you is too relax Hun and let Mother Nature do the rest xx

I'm constantly thinking about it, taking tests all the time! I need to stop lol x

That's what I was like any little thing made me think I was pregnant! I'd wake up feeling sick and think.voodoo I'm pregnant! Lol definitely true what they say about it happening when you take your mind off it! X

I'm currently trying :) Congratulations to all the mummy's to be. Is anyone here self employed/ own a salon? Cereal made me sick in my last pregnancy. In my first the smell of foundation and straightners heating up made me sick. I also craved a ceratin type of stone in my first pregnancy (weird I know, must be something to do with minerals)

Forgot to add craving cherries x

I'm craving anything spicy and cheese! I could live off a vindaloo and a big block of cheese at the min! Lol x

I'm craving anything spicy and cheese! I could live off a vindaloo and a big block of cheese at the min! Lol x

Cheese mad too! But I can't blame that on being pregnant I've always been a cheese fiend lol x

Every time I see friends on Facebook put up scan pics and announce they are pregnant I get so jealous! Lol x

I was the same Hun x

Every time I see friends on Facebook put up scan pics and announce they are pregnant I get so jealous! Lol x

One day that will be you I'm sure xx

Aww bless you I feel the same way too. I already have 2 children. Started trying in November. Had an early pregnancy miscarriage in November. We stopped trying last month as we have a holiday booked next year and didn't fancy being pregnant or having a wee one with us as its the kids first holiday abroad and want them to enjoy it so we are going t start trying again next year after our hols :)

There is one girl that didn't even want to get pregnant and announced that she was pregnant in Jan. OMG she never stops going on about it for attention and drives me insane. I have to work with her and the only thing she is excited about is that she gets paid maternity for 9 months without having to work.

That's awful that's all she cares about :( make me mad. I get jealous too lol but can't afford a baby right now and keep telling myself it's not the right time and I've only a year to wait before we start trying lol x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

[QUOTE=Nails

She sounds like a scummy mummy to me! What a vile attitude to have towards her pregnancy! Children are a blessing xx

Listened to the heartbeat earlier at home husband got a lil teary so sweet xx

I've got a Doppler, a sonoline b, I've been listening since 10 weeks, best bit of equipment I own xxx

I've got a Doppler, a sonoline b, I've been listening since 10 weeks, best bit of equipment I own xxx

Same make as the one I used amazing hearing it xx

Latest posts

Back