Pregnancy!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At week 23 I'm having fun leaning on my bump (gently!) on a flat surface like a table. She goes wild, it's too funny. :)

At week 23 I'm having fun leaning on my bump (gently!) on a flat surface like a table. She goes wild, it's too funny. :)

Congratulations, Wee Fee! I didn't know you were expecting. That's lovely news. And a wee girly! Hope you are keeping well :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I've just become an Aunty!! So excited! Made me want my own even more now!! X

Aww congrats! My sisters due date was Wednesday I can't wait for him to come! X

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

I'm due with my first at the end of nov.
I've not really had any cravings in particular, just hungry for anything all the time! X

I am 14 weeks with my second
Here he/ she is at 10 weeks
Very long legs like my little boy
Hoping for a girl so i have one of each but ive always wanted a sister as i have 2 brothers so would be nice if my son had a brother xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378548591.295061.jpg

I am 14 weeks with my second
Here he/ she is at 10 weeks
Very long legs like my little boy
Hoping for a girl so i have one of each but ive always wanted a sister as i have 2 brothers so would be nice if my son had a brother xx
View attachment 42208

I can see the burger shape, do might be a girl!!!

Thats what im thinking because its the same as the top one which isn't mine and that is a girl x

Find out on 27th so ill you all know xx :)

What does burger shape suggest x

The nub theory!
If its a burger (2 lines down where the genitals are) it's a girl, if 1 line diagonal its a boy!!!! I'm not convinced by this theory but its a bit of fun none the less!

I can't see any lines lol x

Baby chops look at this one!
(THE BOTTOM PIC IS MINE)
Look were ive pointed x

And the top one is a girl x but someone elses scan x

View attachment 42360

Oh no!! Lol x go further up this thread and i posted one there x its already there its not a link xx

Lol its ok x do u know how many times i looked at that pic before i noticed it xx he he so excited for the 27th to find out xx

When did you start to feel full on kicks / movements in pregnancy?

I'm almost 21 weeks now & have been feeling light movement since 16 weeks but he doesn't seem to be getting any stronger. Xx

Also has anyone ever been recalled for a scan because baby wasn't co-operating during a scan?

My son (the little devil) wouldn't let the lady check his heart chambers or vessels etc.. so we have to go back in 3 weeks for another ultrasound, she tried for 30 minutes but he was having none of it, so we have been asked to go back.

Don't know why I'm worrying really as I know its only standard procedure for us to go back, its just i don't know anyone who has had to go back before x

I had it with my last one baby wouldn't behave and had to go back it was fine nice to see my baby again

Also has anyone ever been recalled for a scan because baby wasn't co-operating during a scan?

My son (the little devil) wouldn't let the lady check his heart chambers or vessels etc.. so we have to go back in 3 weeks for another ultrasound, she tried for 30 minutes but he was having none of it, so we have been asked to go back.

Don't know why I'm worrying really as I know its only standard procedure for us to go back, its just i don't know anyone who has had to go back before x

I had this with both if mine. They like to get a few different views of things.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back