Pregnancy!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys just to let you know I had my boy Friday morning at 405 after a dramatic quick labour weighing 7lb12 on the 7th of the 12th!

Congratulations :D x x

Congrats chillysquibbles! Do you have a name yet? x

Yes cayden John :)

Congratulations on baby Cayden xx

Hi guys just to let you know I had my boy Friday morning at 405 after a dramatic quick labour weighing 7lb12 on the 7th of the 12th!

Congrats!! Lucky for a quick labour!! :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Awww congrats!! The same name as my little nephew :) lovely x

Anymore baby news yet?! I'm sure some of you must have your new additions by now? :)

I can now post on here (lovely cousin on here that didn't know) I'm pregnant now 12 weeks and something had my scan the other week all going well so far baby number 3 for me

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355759017.809448.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355759017.809448.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 171
I can now post on here (lovely cousin on here that didn't know) I'm pregnant now 12 weeks and something had my scan the other week all going well so far baby number 3 for me

Congrats hun!! Lovely clean picture too!!

Leanne
X

Congrats hun!! Lovely clean picture too!!

Leanne
X

Thanks honey yeah everyone has said how clear the picture is this was I think just before 11 weeks ;)

Awww congrats! Another baby number 3! I keep telling everyone 3 is the new 2 ;) x

I really want one =(

Ive just booked a 3d baby scan in too for jersey as we don't have it over here it's done in a hair dairy and holistic salon what's that about lol ;) can't wait wohooo

Ive just booked a 3d baby scan in too for jersey as we don't have it over here it's done in a hair dairy and holistic salon what's that about lol ;) can't wait wohooo

Aww 3d scans are great. Soo amazing! Here is a pic of our little boy who is now 5 :) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1356035697.950737.jpg

I went for my 1st scan on Friday, went well and everything good! due date is for 1st July:)x

I am due in 17days with my first (Boy)
I haven't had any cravings or anything to be honest.if I didnt have a bump I wouldn't know I was pregnant!

Other than the past 2 weeks where he has been crushing my lungs in most positions I sit/lay in I have had a lovely easy pregmancy! (And not one stretch mark!... Yet!) x

I am due in 17days with my first (Boy)
I haven't had any cravings or anything to be honest.if I didnt have a bump I wouldn't know I was pregnant!

Other than the past 2 weeks where he has been crushing my lungs in most positions I sit/lay in I have had a lovely easy pregmancy! (And not one stretch mark!... Yet!) x

Oh exciting times ;) unfortunately I hVe had it all sickness tierdness if I could drink vinegar I would lol x

17 days and not feeling pregnant, you are very lucky! Although being younger and with number 1 was a breeze. I'm on number three and I think my poor old body is worn out! Lol. As much as I don't want to moan........this Christmas has been such hard work. I literally can fit in half a piece of bread and I am completely stuffed all day! Having to force feed myself soups and juices to make sure lil one is getting something at least. 6wks and 3 days to go and definitely counting this wk. The majority of the time I've been very lucky and I do love having a wriggling baby in my tummy but this week has been soooo uncomfortable. I'm hoping he will drop soon. Fingers crossed! X

Latest posts

Back