Present ideas - stuck!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LocksOfLove

Reaction score
I'm stuck for present ideas for my OH, I haven't spent enough and I'm stuck on what else to get. He's bought me a beauty of a diamond and sapphire ring and ugg boots, and I've barely spent £150!! :( any ideas?

So far I've got him a super dry polo top, super dry t shirt, aftershave set, 2 deodorant sets, wallet, watch, some lego set (don't ask lol! Nearly 27 and he's still obsessed!) big tub of face mask (he loves wearing the peel off face masks - so wierd!) skin care, stuff for his bike, and bits of chocolates etc.

Any thing else!?

His mums got him like driving experiences, stuff for his precious car (personally id rather put a brick in the window - but hey ho! Lol) he's recently been clothes shopping bought loads of new jeans, jumpers, coat and new shoes etc so that's me totally stuck :(

Help! Xx

I'm stuck for present ideas for my OH, I haven't spent enough and I'm stuck on what else to get. He's bought me a beauty of a diamond and sapphire ring and ugg boots, and I've barely spent £150!! :( any ideas?

So far I've got him a super dry polo top, super dry t shirt, aftershave set, 2 deodorant sets, wallet, watch, some lego set (don't ask lol! Nearly 27 and he's still obsessed!) big tub of face mask (he loves wearing the peel off face masks - so wierd!) skin care, stuff for his bike, and bits of chocolates etc.

Any thing else!?

His mums got him like driving experiences, stuff for his precious car (personally id rather put a brick in the window - but hey ho! Lol) he's recently been clothes shopping bought loads of new jeans, jumpers, coat and new shoes etc so that's me totally stuck :(

Help! Xx

Bloody hell it will take him a flipping hour opening all of those presents! Surely it shouldn't be how much money you've spent but how much time you've put into thinking what he would like. From that huge list I would say you've done enough!

Wow that is a long list haha I completely agree though, Christmas should be about the thought of the presents not how much you spend, for example I would much rather my hubby get my kids to make me something lovely that they've spent time doing etc than something really expensive that he's run into a shop and not put much thought into. I hate the whole commercial side of Christmas, don't get me started on the putting the tree up mid November thing (bah humbug hehe)
But going back to original topic haha I am rubbish at buying men presents!!! My brother who is 36 always gets Lego or something similarly child like haha

Oh and don't even try to compete with the mother in law!! Never works haha I'm sure hell love whatever you give him 😃

How about a weekend away at legoland?! although that might be quite pricey. whats his other hobbies apart from face masking and lego building? :lol:

Magazine subscription? I got my boyfriend a top gear subscription.

Tickets to see a comedian? Who ever he likes.
Nandos do vouchers... Or a voucher for a meal then go for the meal before the show.

CK pjs, CK boxers, Ugg do mens slippers not boots but just normal slippers.

What about some nice underwear for you? ;) or some toys from Ann summers?

Does he drink? If so a bottle of.... (Whatever)

Any DVDs?

Does the cinema do vouchers?

A massage?

A couples spa day?

I like Dollys idea of lego land :)

Xx

iPod speaker docking station? If he hasn't already got one. Or Bluetooth speaker thingy. Bose do one for £169. Read it on another thread.

Help! Xx

This is my husband all over. He goes shopping at the end of November for all his new winter gear and doesn't need anything else. B*****d does it every blinking year. When we go shopping for the our daughter's presents he ends up buying loads of stuff for himself cos its on sale. Could kill him!!!

My hubby just needs a new wallet for Xmas, how lucky am I !! He's not commercial In the slightest, he just wants a nice time with the families after services. There are some good ideas here tho, it's my sons I have a problem buying for.

I've got mine bits and pieces similiar to you but I'm also buying him a watch he really wants

I find that Ralph Lauren perfume and clothing is the best gift for men most of them love it :D
I bought the polo perfume and some clothing for my brother this year he loves it.
Ooo and my OH loves his facials, manis and gets waxed regularly so if your partner does too how about a voucher for a facial and full body wax and/or a mani( tidy up)
Ooo and how about a nice belt or a tie aswell?

Tickets to a show or comedian?
Shoes, converse, vans, pumps?
Pjs, slippers?
Alcohol?
A wii, play station, xbox, laptop, iPad?
Console games?
Onesie?
DVD box set?
Chocolate, sweets, crisps?
A puppy, terrapins, fish?
Meal vouchers?
Buyagift have many experience days have a look?

X

Any thing else!?

Help! Xx

Sound like he's spoilt to me Olletta! LOL!

Why not book a weekend away somewhere? Have some chilled out time to yourselves?

Tickets to a show or comedian?
Shoes, converse, vans, pumps?
Pjs, slippers?
Alcohol?
A wii, play station, xbox, laptop, iPad?
Console games?
Onesie?
DVD box set?
Chocolate, sweets, crisps?
A puppy, terrapins, fish?
Meal vouchers?
Buyagift have many experience days have a look?

X

Thank you soo much every one! I'm gonna scout the internet over the weekend :) I don't give to receive and all that jazz but I just feel a little bad he bought me a £600 ring and £200 ugg boots and there's me only spending £150 :/ lol last year we set a budget for £70 as we had a skint Christmas and I thought we would set a budget this year but we didn't I just wanted uggs and then we went shopping last week and I pointed out the ring in the jewellers saying how lovely it looked and the next day he bought me it. Bloody idiot - he must be feeling flush, he NEVER digs his hand in his pocket lol! He's so tight with money. I was kinda hoping for it to be an engagement but doubt it as I know I got the ring haha! Also thinking I may put a deposit down on a holiday :D xxx

Sound like he's spoilt to me Olletta! LOL!

Why not book a weekend away somewhere? Have some chilled out time to yourselves?

I know! He'll probably winge the tops are not for him or I bought the wrong aftershave but oh well. He can shove it lol!!! :D

I know! He'll probably winge the tops are not for him or I bought the wrong aftershave but oh well. He can shove it lol!!! :D

Just keep the reciepts :biggrin:

i'm thinking of a gym membership for my eldest son !

Latest posts

Back