Pro Beauty 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you going from Portsmouth Kirstie? We are travelling from there if you want to travel up with us? X

Oh yes I will be! How are you getting there?x

Train but we could meet you at station x

How many of you drag partners along?! I don't fancy travelling on my own so was thinking if bribing my boyfriend with a meal if he comes lol!x

:lol: I'm bringing my husband, and going with a close friend/colleague. He said he was interested in checking out a few things, but I'm not sure if he's just saying it to make me happy or if he's genuinely interested. ha!

I'm going so excited!! Need to seriously save now as I know I'm gonna want loads lol :) this will be the first show I've been to.i just registered and it gave me a badge number so does this mean ill get in for free?or do I need to buy a ticket?Xx

You should be in for free now lovely! Did it not say once you'd registered? Mine gave me my badge number and said your badge will be distributed a couple of weeks before the show. I also got a confirmation email saying the same thing. Enjoy your first show, I walked round with a massive grin on my face the first time I went haha :) xx

Hi guys. I was wondering if someone can help me. I would like 2 tickets to the London show on the Monday. But can no longer order them online. Is there any other way of getting them without paying the £30 on the door ? Thanks in advance your Help ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys. I was wondering if someone can help me. I would like 2 tickets to the London show on the Monday. But can no longer order them online. Is there any other way of getting them without paying the £30 on the door ? Thanks in advance your Help ;)

Registration for Professional Beauty is still open (having re-opened after a computer blip). Have you tried to register for free tickets?

How many of you drag partners along?! I don't fancy travelling on my own so was thinking if bribing my boyfriend with a meal if he comes lol!x

i took my husband once!!! thousands of women in one room wasnt his idea of fun and i didnt enjoy it as much although was great to have someone carry my bags lol

i took my husband once!!! thousands of women in one room wasnt his idea of fun and i didnt enjoy it as much although was great to have someone carry my bags lol

There are only two good reasons to take the OH along ... to carry the masses of bags and for them to pay with his/her credit card! :lol:

Does any one know if there are still tickets available without paying the £30? :)

Yay I have my tickets looks like the site was down :)

I want to hear all about it after,as can't go due to finances :(

Sent from my GT-I8160 using SalonGeek

I'm trying so hard to save for it. Might have to take my husbands card just in case. 😁

ill be going on the monday, anybody else going on the monday from the south, i live in bognor,

is it cheaper to book train tickets online???

Sometimes! In my experience it's never cheaper when you're going to London though!

mmm its such a pain to drive and parking will be so expensive, id have to busk on the streets!!

I've registered to go, can't wait as it will be first show :)
Does the ticket entitle you to entry on Sunday and Monday? And do you have to have had training with the company's to buy things? Xx

mmm its such a pain to drive and parking will be so expensive, id have to busk on the streets!!

I think parking is free? It was last year when I went...

Oh bag holder! And I'm hoping to buy a couple of kits and need few bits for my new beauty room if they have bits so he could be my little helper ha!

I've registered to go, can't wait as it will be first show :)
Does the ticket entitle you to entry on Sunday and Monday? And do you have to have had training with the company's to buy things? Xx

The ticket allows entry on both days.

Quite rightly, some of the major exhibitors will not allow you to purchase professional products without having either completed training with them, undergone conversion training with them or you being able to provide proof of professional qualification(s), but general sundries are usually available to all visitors.

I think parking is free? It was last year when I went...

http://www.excel-london.co.uk/visiting-excel/travel-guide/travel-by-road/

That's great thank you noodle. So if I bring my certificates with me that will be okay?

Latest posts

Back