Pro Beauty 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waiting at the tube station there's delays :-( still have to go to the hotel to drop suitcase off :-(

I wouldn't worry, stands aren't going to have sold out of stuff yet - everyone's stuck in traffic outside!

Long queue at S2 stand. The moved part of it outside. Shocking.
I was here 10am and que to S2 was already there. They not asking for S2 account.

Regarding parking: there are more entrances to parking itself but people wrre queing to first one. Just go along Excel building down to next car park entrances. Thats what we did.

A.
SalonGeek

It has been said repeatedly in several threads now, including this one, that account numbers will not be checked on the S2 stand or any other stand for that matter. The number of visitors and the queues that would result make it impossible to do so.

It is up to the organizers to make sure that pros only are allowed into the stands to purchase .. that is why it is called Professional Beauty. It is the attendees that come sneaking in the non professionals that cause the problem. The amount that people spend on the S2 stand pretty well establishes that it is the professionals that are there, and that are prepared to queue, to make these purchases.

I'm not going to arrive until almost 1, train problems, I left the house at 8am to catch the first train. I'm hoping the S2 queue isn't longer than 3 hours as I won't be getting home until after 8pm xx

I'm not going to arrive until almost 1, train problems, I left the house at 8am to catch the first train. I'm hoping the S2 queue isn't longer than 3 hours as I won't be getting home until after 8pm xx

The s2 queue is a few hours long at the moment. It's massive!
I haven't got time to queue at the moment as I've got loads I need to buy today. So will have to try before I go home, if not I'll have to miss out on the offers today and just buy online :( xxx

I'm sure that will not be the case.

As you appreciate, S2 is one of the most popular, if not the most popular, stands at the show but they will be working and always do work flat out to move things along as quickly as possible. :hug:

Last edited:
I'm sure that will not be the case.

As you appreciate, S2 is one of the most popular stands at the show but they will be working and always do work flat out to move things along as quickly as possible. :hug:

It's ok geeg, I waited 2.5 hours at Olympia, I'm prepared for the same here and have brought supplies and my iPad!! Ultimately it's my choice to come today, and in my opinion its worth the wait. The only way I could get here any earlier would be to stay overnight which isn't an option this weekend, so here I am. I'm just hoping the lovely S2 ladies come round with Sweeties like they did at Olympia ;o) xxx

Is gelish selling the love in bloom colours separately? and can anyone tell me if the lamps are vat free as theses are the only things I want and there not vat free online x so I would come to the show tomorrow x

I met Amelia from S2. What a lovely lady! Said hello to Pamela Rholf (my S2 trainer) went over to see Lynne Baker but she was in full flow & didn't want to disturb her. Went along to see Mathew Taylor for my Eve Taylor bits & pieces. Only wished I met a few geeks!! But I did get my Photo taken with batman & Robin :D

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361712447.881249.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361712447.881249.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 206
Is gelish selling the love in bloom colours separately? and can anyone tell me if the lamps are vat free as theses are the only things I want and there not vat free online x so I would come to the show tomorrow x

Love in bloom swelling separately. No led/lamps on discount. HTH

I met Amelia from S2. What a lovely lady! Said hello to Pamela Rholf (my S2 trainer) went over to see Lynne Baker but she was in full flow & didn't want to disturb her. Went along to see Mathew Taylor for my Eve Taylor bits & pieces. Only wished I met a few geeks!! But I did get my Photo taken with batman & Robin :D

I did do a double take when batman walked past!

Got in the queue at 9.30 and ran straight to s2 queued for 15 mins! Spoke to some lovely CND EAs including Amanda, Lisa and the very lovely Olga who sculpted me a perfect French pinky nail with brisa lite. Am on the train home trying to decide which colour to put on! S2 were amazing friendly and helpful and I loved it!!

I've got a VIP ticket where do you get goodie bags from?? Do you have to go in at different entrance??

I'm going tomo can't wait

I'm back armed with loads of goodies from the S2 stand. The deals were perfect for me this year and I've got everything I needed and wanted. Didn't stay for long after that cos the husband has a cob on today, shall be leaving him at home next time :rolleyes: Still, a big hug and warm welcome from Mrs Geek and being served by Mr Grand Master Geek himself cheered me up! Can't wait to get playing with all my lovely new things :)

Hope the S2 crew get through the day ok, the queues for their stand were mental. To be honest, I think they need the whole of Pro Beauty to themselves :wink2: :D Most popular stand by far. Well done guys xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I'm back armed with loads of goodies from the S2 stand. The deals were perfect for me this year and I've got everything I needed and wanted. Didn't stay for long after that cos the husband has a cob on today, shall be leaving him at home next time :rolleyes: Still, a big hug and warm welcome from Mrs Geek and being served by Mr Grand Master Geek himself cheered me up! Can't wait to get playing with all my lovely new things :)

Hope the S2 crew get through the day ok, the queues for their stand were mental. To be honest, I think they need the whole of Pro Beauty to themselves :wink2: :D Most popular stand by far. Well done guys xxxx

It was good of him to go .. bless .. husbands and beauty shows do not always go together as well as we would like. :lol: They are useful for carrying though!!

I'm so excited, I'm going tomorrow. BF is meant to be going with me, but after reading this thread, I might leave him at home!

It was good of him to go .. bless .. husbands and beauty shows do not always go together as well as we would like. :lol: They are useful for carrying though!!

He did carry my heavy bag for me :) It was him that wanted to come though, he's just being a grumpy bum today ;) Had VIP tickets and didn't even get to use them, was looking forward to a glass of champers! Never mind. I got what I went for and that was definitely the main thing. :)

S2 stand at ProBeauty 2013 ... Wow! Look familiar? :lol:

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Back