Pro Impressions - Natural Well Less Tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cherubs

Reaction score
Can anyone give me a direct link to these please, i've heard they're really good and fancy giving them a try only I can't find them on their website :o

Thanks, I did try looking....honest:lol: found them now, thanks

You're welcome :hug:

I placed an order with them recently for the well less tips(which are mega easy to use on yourself) and not only did I get fantastic customer service but they also sent me loads of tip samples too :D

i buy pro-impressions well-less tips and i love them, and like sandi says as well as my order they sent me so many packets of different kind of tips...good fast delivery and the tips are great

Just to make sure I get the right one's! are they called the Advanced Natural?
I've just seen what looks remarkably (sp) like the Young Nails Magic Wand but their own version!

yes they are the advanced tips smile (natural or white)

Thanks girls :hug:
I feel a spending spree coming on :smack:
Can't believe the price of the hairpiece ponytail thingy, I paid almost 3 times that in Sally's even with the discount :irked:

I think i might try some .......

I know this is a stupid question. Do you need to blend them (if using natural tips).

I have a few Techy friends who say you don't have to blend cut out style tips...... personally, i think you do. Although, I must admit i do have a blending fetish.... i just love to blend.

Gems

They seem really reasonable @ £**.** per 500.

When i started tips where around £35.00 per 360. Doesn't things change.

When posting this - i am also checking out if my signature comes up. Later, I am gonna add a photo to my profile.

Sorry girls, I am a litlle exited over anything LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think i might try some .......

I know this is a stupid question. Do you need to blend them (if using natural tips).

I have a few Techy friends who say you don't have to blend cut out style tips...... personally, i think you do. Although, I must admit i do have a blending fetish.... i just love to blend.

Gems
The whole point of well less tips is the lack of blending needed, they're really thin and blending isn't necessary.

ive been using thes tips for a couple of years and i think they are brilliant.
also ive always recieved exceptional service from this company, i'd recomend them to anyone.

I also use thier tips and I have been really happy with them. I have also just invested in thier new clear versions of the advanced tips (have yet to use them) not sure they are on their site yet, I only found out about them via an email promotion.

Sorry to be dumb but how can thse natural tips work surley some blending is needed.

Jo x

I always blend them, because I can then place my white wherever I need to without the tip showing through....very rare that a client comes along whose nail beds are such that blending isn't necessary IME.

Hi Cathie

Could you explain a little more please. I dont understand.

Thanks
Jo x

i have also used these tips.i bought a pack of 100 to try when i went to the show but after i tried them i said that i wish i had bought more but i have just bought some cnd performance tips(360) because i got a really good deal.so i hope i like these as much as the pro impresssions ones.
it does feel really wierd not blendidng i was so suprised that you couldnt see the line at all with these tips.they are going to save me sooo much time.xx

Ive been introduced to pro-impressions by one of our geeks and the tips are fab, the service is second to none and they send you fabby sample packs too.

Champagne x

Has anyone tried the new deep smile white ? What did you think of them ?

Latest posts

Back