Problems with my eyebrows! (but self inflicted)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Florriedee

Reaction score
Hi All

I have a very small problem with my eyebrows. Everyone knows the expression eyebrows should be sisters not twins, mine currently are possibly distant cousins who live on opposite sides of the country!

One (the left one just so everyone is fully in the picture) is beautiful! I waxed them this morning at 5.30 - never a good time but I was awake and thought what the hey! - and the left, lets call her Jane, went fabulously - niceish arch (bearing in mind I have no arch so this in itself is an achievement!) and tapering lovelyly, the right however, lets call this one Maud (not quite as beautiful as Jane, but really trying - kind of the ugly but nice sister, you know the kind!) went a bit mental. It is much thinner most of the way across and much thicker at the inner corner and almost square. Very dodgy I think you'll all agree! My dilemma is do I try and make the square bit (the main hairy bit in towards my nose) less square and thinner or do I quit while I'm ahead and actually still have an eyebrow!

Opinions please. I only have a camera on my phone so probably can't post a picture - and I also proably couldn't even if I had a proper camera as I a basically fairly computer phobic but I will try if anyone thinks it may help, especially as I am quite seriously rambling!!!!

Lx

Hilarious!

I'd love to see a pic. Can you send it to a mobile for me to see and I'll post on here what you should do?

Oh dear...Im an absolute nightmare and cant leave my eyebrows alone (I think plucking them is actually my stress relief - what can I say Im weird lol) and lets just say Ive had more than my fair share of mistakes (including the permanently shocked look - you know the one) and only but only then have I actually managed to leave them alone...for fear of making them look worse - well if you could if you know what I mean.

Lucy send a pic to Kim via your mobile and she will give you lots of helpful guidance hun

Kim has said I am doomed. In a nice way though! In all honesty they are very rubbish eyebrows and really too pale really for anyone to notice except me but I'm the most important one. I'll just have to leave them alone as Kim says and pretend that someone was practicing on me if anyone asks! Lol

I am a big doomed Liar.

Lol - good job I am quite a confident person or I'd shoot myself right now! Lol

Thanks for all the suport though, especially you Kim! Lxxxx

Last edited:
Sorry Lucy, I've just read that in absolute hysterics!! :lol::lol: I then re read it to my husband and found it even funnier the second time!!

I know it doesn't help with your problem but you've made my day! :hug:

Oh dear Lucy! But soooooo funny! Sorry!

Sorry to laugh, but I'm gripped. This is better than Eastenders.

Come and see me and I'll sort them out for you (no charge). xxx

Last edited:
As Ive said, Im sure some of my eyebrow disasters could give Jane and Maud a run for their money, (and thats not to mention the one time when I had a hair dying and fringe cutting disaster at the same time - that was a good look - oh yer - but thats a whole different story lol, so you see things could be worse).

They'll grow out before you know it. (Nice to know Im not alone with my eyebrow disasters).

Lol, as long as you didn´t turned out looking like your avatar hehe
What about just coloring them in for the moment with an eyebrowpencil untill they have grown back...

Maud wishes me to thank everybody for their symapthy and says she hopes she will be feeling better soon after she has been to see Kim on Friday.

Jane is just looking smug.

Lx

PS the possibility/probability of making myself look like Judy from Punch and... if I were to attempt pencilling is too hidious to contemplate! Lol

pps the avatar looks just like my dog which is why I chose it, sometimes she just pull a Dobby face! Lol

this was such fun !

i do hope things get back to normal soon.

things are not good for my brows at the moment. one of my 'sisters' looks like she has been adopted.

i have one thinner patch one and the other whilst being the shape i want it to be has started sprouting really long hairs that are twice the length of the others:|

ha ha , that smiley looks pretty similar to me actually:lol:

:lol: I know the feeling. Mine are generally more cousins rather then sisters, but at the moment they are no relation what so ever. Also self inflicted. I messed them up a while ago and I can't leae them alone to fix them.

Latest posts

Back