Professional Beauty North 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and home again after a whirlwind trip (only 40mins on train. got my goodies. now having tea, crumpets and birthday cake! happy days xxx

I'm totally shopped out, definitely an early night for me xx

My first show and I loved it. Straight in the line for Harmony. Very disapointed though as the only thing I really wanted was the matte top coat as it had been advertised on the pro beauty site and they never had it, a couple of weeks they said, they really should do vat free on it when it comes out though :irked:

What did everyone pick up? I really wanted the G glitter body tattoo starter set but had no money left :cry:

Got loads feet are killing and amount of booklets and tan samples I have is crazy lol was bit disapointed harmony didnt have the starter kit for 99 pounds coz sold out at last show :/ should have set some aside for each show really was stood in line only few in front of us so probs stood right next to pne of u lovely bunch :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Got loads feet are killing and amount of booklets and tan samples I have is crazy lol was bit disapointed harmony didnt have the starter kit for 99 pounds coz sold out at last show :/ should have set some aside for each show really was stood in line only few in front of us so probs stood right next to pne of u lovely bunch :)

I think I seen you ask the girl for the kit and was told it sold out. Said to my husband how bad it was as that is one of the offers they were really advertising in all the emails. I love Harmony but don't think it was very well organised tbh but must say Georgie and Jazz looked fab xx

Yeah I was just behind you was very disapointed to be told sold out when it was first day :( I went straight to harmony as knew there would be a huge que and there was thank god we were at front and got to see their little "we are harmony " dance lol x

It was very busy today last year wasn't as busy as today. I spent far too much my 2 biggest buys were hd brows and airbase makeup. I also bought a moyou stamp plate and looking forward to trying out. I was in and out fairly quickly though

I bought new roller wax pot and mainly was checkig out the brands and what I want to use when I open glad eve taylor was there but disappointed that cnd wasnt neither was opi that I could see :/ got 12 bottles free tan lol need to decide what I like now :) seen vicky off geordie shore seamed nice bought loads of purfume and some polishes bk again tomoz haha xxx

I bought new roller wax pot and mainly was checkig out the brands and what I want to use when I open glad eve taylor was there but disappointed that cnd wasnt neither was opi that I could see :/ got 12 bottles free tan lol need to decide what I like now :) seen vicky off geordie shore seamed nice bought loads of purfume and some polishes bk again tomoz haha xxx

If you don't mind me asking, which brands were giving away free tan??

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

If you don't mind me asking, which brands were giving away free tan??

I got crazy angel , ldn , laurens way , rural something ?? White to brown most gave you if u asked most gave me 100ml of each % they offered xxx

I got crazy angel , ldn , laurens way , rural something ?? White to brown most gave you if u asked most gave me 100ml of each % they offered xxx

Wow that's really good!

I think I might die from all the talking I did today!
The highlight of my day was chasing a thief off my stand and grabbing the stuff she'd nicked. I do hope she comes back for another go tomorrow; I'll bloody rugby tackle her to the ground and have security called.
It wasn't just our stand she had a go at; she tried it on the Nouveau stand too!
It was lovely to meet some geeks too!

The highlight of my day was chasing a thief off my stand and grabbing the stuff she'd nicked. I do hope she comes back for another go tomorrow; I'll bloody rugby tackle her to the ground and have security called.
It wasn't just our stand she had a go at; she tried it on the Nouveau stand too!

Omg some people habe the nerve ! what stand were you on hun may have spoke to you :) x oh and just to correct myself it wasnt rural something tan it was urban tan pmsl imagine it rural tan smells like the Country air :/ x

I never saw half the companies I wanted to I didn't even see eve Taylor. Grrr

Half the ones i wanted werent there :( still managed to spend on other things but got to admit we werent there three hours before we were on our way home

I found it mega stressful ha, couldn't cope saw the one stand I wanted. Mum came with me bough something from eve Taylor, we had a look round and I had to escape the crowds, I'm sticking to Internet shopping/phoning etc as most offer show discount on the show weekends anyway. I take my hat off to the people on them stands working so hard x

North or South it's the same Lynne. You always get some thieving b#*%^rd on the stand. You should have seen what I did to the last one lol... There isn't much you can steal from us now but still... Eyes need to be kept peeled at ALL times x

Just a warning ladies if u leave they wont let u bk in ! Im stood waoting now and overheard a convo from security saying so and if it kicks off to call the event organiser xxxx have a good day xxx

That's really strange, me and my mum left about 4 times to empty stuff into my car and had no problems getting back in! We even re-entered through the same point!

Bought plenty today! Wasn't impressed with a couple of stands though who didn't take me seriously as a business owner just because of my age - definitely lost my business!

We're on stand A23, not far from sienna x and, more importantly, the loos!
I can't begin to tell you how pooped we are. I have such sore feet and throat. Really, I might die, and then where would you be?!
;)

I am going tomorrow and can't wait! Xx

Latest posts

Back