Professional Beauty North 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jojemac

Reaction score
Hi all!

I started my Nail Tech course a few weeks ago, and my college are organising a trip to the PB North on the 14th October. Question for all those that have been before, are the prices of stuff they sell as good as I'm told? My tutor said I should be able to buy some stuff at some real bargains?

After having my first parafin wax pedicure today I want to buy a kit. Any idea what prices I'll be looking at?

Where is this held? I've heard about this and wouldn't mind going x

Bec 💅

Manchester!I would have liked to have gone but my college chums couldn't go so I would have been a billy no mates

Oh I'm in manchester. Ill look into that

I presume you have to but tickets? I went to something similar when I was in college and it was great xx

Bec 💅

Manchester!I would have liked to have gone but my college chums couldn't go so I would have been a billy no mates

I'm not sure how many of mine are off either. They all have kids pretty much and it's during day so they are all struggling. I really want to go so I'm off come what may :) I've got to take a day off my full time job to go, but sounds too good to miss! My bank balance will not like it I don't think though :D

I'm going alone!! My college chums have all dropped out too
But I've never been to a show so really want to go.
If you don't accept that sometimes you have to do
Things alone, you'll never do anything!! Xx

Maybe all us billy no mates could meet up in there? Ha ive just got my badge online. What day is everyone going? The sun or mon? Xx

Bec 💅

It's being held at what was Gmex, now Manchester Central. I'm sure there will be some deals going, but do be aware that times are hard and it's just not possible to drop the prices by a huge amount. I remember going to the shows and coming away with my bags groaning at the weight of freebies, but these days it's very rare!
We'll be there on stand A23; do come and say hi!

Hi a few beauty therapists have told me there meant to be a wax pot offer with all creams ect for £50 is this true? Seems cheap x

Hi a few beauty therapists have told me there meant to be a wax pot offer with all creams ect for £50 is this true? Seems cheap x

The Hive normally do a full kit for around that price, I got mine there years ago and it's still going strong!
Xx

I prefer to go alone I can go where I want and see who's on my list without missing things. There will be lots of us there alone and most people are friendly x

Oh I'm in manchester. Ill look into that

I presume you have to but tickets? I went to something similar when I was in college and it was great xx

Bec 💅

You have to register on their site and I'm pretty sure they have a cut off date x
And they send you tickets out to you x

Hi just wondered is cnd at the Manchester show? If it isn't will they be doing any offers?

Last edited by a moderator:
Geeg said they won't be at Manchester this year. But they may be running some offers on the website at on the weekend but to have a look.

S2 aren't at PBN next weekend. You can order of the S2 site or if your in the Manchester area you can visit Creative Academy Manchester (in Leigh) and get any stock or training from there. Hope that helps xx

Haven't had my tickets yet; anybody else?

I got my ticket/badge on Friday xx

Thanks, Lydia, perhaps they'll arrive tomorrow.

I applied for 3 tickets for my mum and cousin and me and I only received mine!! So am confused now if there going to send there's out xx

Wasn't sure if I was going to go or not, but just booked my hotel and train tickets and I'm super excited!!

Latest posts

Back