Professional Beauty North 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I may have seen you yesterday. Did you have a brown/goldeny top on? I saw someone bump into you and I told her to be careful, there's no rush and the lady you bumped is pregnant. Fool apologised to me! Drrrrr

I think I may have seen you yesterday. Did you have a brown/goldeny top on? I saw someone bump into you and I told her to be careful, there's no rush and the lady you bumped is pregnant. Fool apologised to me! Drrrrr

I had a creamy blouse type to on with lace on the back x
If it was me thanks for sticking up for me :) xx
Didn't see any geeklin stickers though i actually forgot about it x lol

I went up yesterday an loved it, got to see most of what I wanted but wish I stayed last night an went back today, even with my mapped out floor plan of where I wanted to go an my note book of info I wanted to get I still missed a bit!

Went an saw Lynn but she was busy with someone else so had a chat with her husband, he's lovely & very helpful.
Spoke to a girl on the heaven stand an was soooo impressed with her customer service she was really informative & so helpful she really impressed me.

Have so much information & samples to go through now to see what I want to invest in next. It's just so confusing there's so much I want to do & so many decisions to make!

I found a lot of the facial stalls didn't have any samples which was a shame as I'm trying to find a new facial brand to use & the only samples I got were from Lynn (Swiss dermal) definitely goes in their favour though as everyone else told me they didn't do samples or I'd have to email them to get them sent out or purchase some bits from them to try (which I did with heaven products) which I personally find really frustrating.

But it was a really good day out, was a long 4 hour drive home though after spending 10am-5.30pm wandering round all the stalls lol! Back & feet (&debit & credit cards) were in bits when I got home! Xxxxx

I went on both days and found sunday much more pleasant we went round collecting our leaflets gor my wax pot etc then yesterday was crazy with students Im only 5ft and kept getting knocked all over the place it was quite nerve wrecking so I cant imagine how you would feel with ur precious bump :( I would be a mess at the end of it all x yesterday I picked up my eve taylor mobile kit and oooh its lovely all the products smell wonderful cant wait to start using them :) even my bf who came with me quite enjoyed himself getting all involved picking me up leaflets asking questions was so proud of him (thought he would feel uneasy) was funny tho when he asked me if the fish would be there I was like noooo thats so last yr hun lol . Morgan taylor were very helpful lovely bunch and am very excited to possibly take them on in my salon (torn between them and vynalux (sp) polish )

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes, Sarah, my hubby actually loves it too! He watched what I think was an L&P demo - sorry for my ignorance, I don't do nails- had a great conversation with a fellow NVQ assessor and thought everyone we spoke to had great technical/ scientific/sales knowledge.

He used to do a lot of tech sales shows, not in beauty, and I think he's impressed by the sheer professionalism.

He asked me as we left why sunbeds were present.....were they? I didn't see them.

Yep, helionova were there.
There is a quite the movement to persuade us that sunbed use is actually very beneficial for us.

Yes, Sarah, my hubby actually loves it too! He watched what I think was an L&P demo - sorry for my ignorance, I don't do nails- had a great conversation with a fellow NVQ assessor and thought everyone we spoke to had great technical/ scientific/sales knowledge.

He used to do a lot of tech sales shows, not in beauty, and I think he's impressed by the sheer professionalism.

He asked me as we left why sunbeds were present.....were they? I didn't see them.

Ah yes there was a few around my partner eas particularly smitten with one with lights ans speakera and asked how much they were to buy (just curious) and the gentleman said £35, 000 well I nearly fell over with shock :/ !! I asjed how he justified it and explained was 20% stronger or something pah not a chance I would buy one :p. My partner was impressed at how technical everything was and really got into it ooh and ahhing at things telling ke what I should get/do :) its nice to have the support from him .

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back