Professional Beauty North 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are the show offers tomorrow the same or will most stuff have sold out today??

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I saw people going out and coming back in. Didn't seem like there was any problem with it. Security guards were chatty and friendly too x

I spoke to a few of the exhibitors and they said their offers are the same but they have a lot of cheaper items on sale tomorrow which they save for the final day! Also if you're looking at having teeth whitening, I'd recommend waiting until the last hour as they reduce the price to drag people in! Have fun!! X

It will be the same x
If not better on the last day they give loads of stuff away x normally x

I spoke to a few of the exhibitors and they said their offers are the same but they have a lot of cheaper items on sale tomorrow which they save for the final day! Also if you're looking at having teeth whitening, I'd recommend waiting until the last hour as they reduce the price to drag people in! Have fun!! X

I had my teeth whitened today for free x made up x

I had my teeth whitened today for free x made up x

Wow really? I paid £49.99.. Not really that impressed with them! They looked great at the time in their mirror but when I looked in my car mirror, they weren't anything special :(

Wow really? I paid £49.99.. Not really that impressed with them! They looked great at the time in their mirror but when I looked in my car mirror, they weren't anything special :(

That's what i thought x i was really made up x
Wish i could upload pics of what i bought x
I am registering to be an official stockist of the weave mascara x

OMG, Lynne Baker, can't believe someone tried to seal from you! I came to chat to you, but you were busy with someone else, so I spoke with your assistant. He was so nice and very helpful. I got the mascara I wanted.
If I had been there when the thieving so and so tried it on, I would helped you pin her down and wallop her.

Hope tomorrow goes better for you. X

I was given a free sample to rub on my top 4 front teeth. I told the demonstrator that they were all veneered. she said that doesn't matter (oh, but it really, really does). I ignored her and rubbed it on my bottom teeth instead. after rubbing it off with a tissue as instructed, she cooed and said my top teeth looked much brighter than my bottom teeth now. mmmmmm. not something we'll be using in the dental surgery!

I got my waxing kit and Blinc mascara I wanted. New tweezers too. A few other bits and pieces and loads of info. Best of all I met up briefly with Janine on the Millenium Nails stand. She was so busy though I had to leave her to it. Think her boss got a bit irked. Tried the chocolate fondue marshmallows, eeeuuwww. So sickly. Don't go there.

Wanted to look around the Harmony stand but didn't get a nice welcome from the lady scanning badges, so went elsewhere. The que had gone by then too, so don't what got her back up.

The show didn't seem as busy as it normally is. I was there at about 12 and it was fairly busy, but had died down by around 2.30. I left at about 4 and it was getting pretty quiet by then.

OMG, Lynne Baker, can't believe someone tried to seal from you! I came to chat to you, but you were busy with someone else, so I spoke with your assistant. He was so nice and very helpful. I got the mascara I wanted.
If I had been there when the thieving so and so tried it on, I would helped you pin her down and wallop her.

Omg x how did u catch her , thats terrible x

I got my waxing kit and Blinc mascara I wanted. New tweezers too. A few other bits and pieces and loads of info. Best of all I met up briefly with Janine on the Millenium Nails stand. She was so busy though I had to leave her to it. Think her boss got a bit irked. Tried the chocolate fondue marshmallows, eeeuuwww. So sickly. Don't go there.

Wanted to look around the Harmony stand but didn't get a nice welcome from the lady scanning badges, so went elsewhere. The que had gone by then too, so don't what got her back up.

The show didn't seem as busy as it normally is. I was there at about 12 and it was fairly busy, but had died down by around 2.30. I left at about 4 and it was getting pretty quiet by then.

Weird you said that because i got the same vibe from harmony stand so left, even though i wanted to look around x

I had a great visit.
Meeting the Fabulous Baker Duo was a highlight! :hug:
I also had a quick chat with the lovely Matthew Taylor.

Hahahahahahahahaha!
The "assistant" is my humsbums! He's quite delicious, isn't he?!
Today...well...it was student day.
Need I elaborate?

Hahahahahahahahaha!
Need I elaborate?

and what a lovely humsbums he is too!!

Hahahahahahahahaha!
Need I elaborate?

I missed u x i must of totally forgot and either walked past or didn't even realise x

Hahahahahahahahaha!
Need I elaborate?

No need to eleborate!! Most of the students pushed past, only one lovely young girl said excuse me & thankyou when I stepped aside for her. I was doing my scratch subscription & chatting to the lady on the stand when a student just came up & shouted " so what's this stand for what do you actually do?"
Apart from that, I had a great time & got stocked up. The customer service on youngs nails & cuccio was great, very imformative & helpful from both of them

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm so glad I avoided today! Although I'm only a couple of years older than most of the students, it sounds like my idea of hell haha yesterday was great being around other business owners, although a few were just as immature as students are with the comments they were making!
Did anyone who went on both days find the deals better today or yesterday?

Went up today to see Calla, Waxperts, Spapliance, Eve Taylor, Lycon and a few others.

Was crazy full of students! Seriously ... Amazed at the lack of respect and manners by so many if them.

Oh and the whole area selling cheap rubbish seemed worse then the usual market stalls which were still around the show. These bits really annoy me as I don't think they should be in a Professional Trade event!

No need to eleborate!! Most of the students pushed past, only one lovely young girl said excuse me & thankyou when I stepped aside for her. I was doing my scratch subscription & chatting to the lady on the stand when a student just came up & shouted " so what's this stand for what do you actually do?"
Apart from that, I had a great time & got stocked up. The customer service on youngs nails & cuccio was great, very imformative & helpful from both of them

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

I found this on the sunday x
People just pushing past you like you should love out of their way x
Plus the fact i have a bump ,
Im not saying everyone should move for a pregnant lady , but certain don't push. Lol x maybe we are just a different breed x
Lol :)

Latest posts

Back