Professional Beauty North - who's going?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH - cant they put it back a week - i dont get back from mexico till the 15th - i was so hoping to compete too this year

Loubylou I take it you are not going to compete in the gel comp? I need a model........:-D

:hug:C.

Yes i am going and impulse is going to be a model for me (cheers hun) while i throw myself to the lions and have a go at competing lol,
Amethyst angel as far as i know you can stand and watch people compete but obviously you would not be able to talk to any of us until it was all over or i pass out from the fear :Scared: then you can come and wake me up lol :lol:

I'll take care of you hun! I KNOW you can do this. Just think of what you said to me before Nailympics. You CAAAAAAN do it!

I am hoping to be there I just need to see if I am recovered enough after my op. I missed last year so really want to go this time and see everyone and shop also.:)

I've not been to Gmex before, only NEC and Excel (which I dragged the bf to and supprise supprise he was bored all day) so i think i shall be going.

I should start saving now i think, as the bf wont be there to tutt over my shoulder each time I get the card out, & make me feel guilty about what i'm spending.

I might even attempt a comp or 2, but we'll see, depends if i can get a model, and how brave i'm feeling!

I also missed last year so I will be there this year with bells on! (not litterally of course! lol)

Hi everyone i was interested in going here but dumb question what is actually here.

I am starting some home tanning. does anyone know how many tans you get out of half a gallon. i would be much appreciated thank you

Hi everyone i was interested in going here but dumb question what is actually here.

It's a trade show so it's lots of different companies marketing themselves. Lots of demonstrations. Loads of new stuff to try! And most importantly LOADS of cool stuff to buy! :green:

:hug:

I am starting some home tanning. does anyone know how many tans you get out of half a gallon. i would be much appreciated thank you
When you do your training you will find this out hth
welcome to the site by the way :hug:

Loubylou I take it you are not going to compete in the gel comp? I need a model........:-D

No hun i will be staying with my good old L&P :lol:,
they have not put up any times or rules and regs yet so i don't know if i will be competing when you need a model,
sometimes they all run at the same time if you know what i mean :hug:

Hi
I'm definitely going and saving like mad! I got loads of stuff at Beauty Uk and loads still on my shopping list for October. Haven't had an email yet though...

Im definately going, and meeting up with a couple of geeks hopefully...Saving like mad and looking forward to it ..xx

Hi, ive just qualified so im interested in going to one of these shows, if i went though id have to take my partner with me, hes not in the business, would he be able to come it with me or is it professionals only?, thanks

Is this the october show ?..i think this is the one that i'm going to with the rest of the girls and our Nail tutor.

Last edited:
Is this the october show ?..i think this is the one that i'm going to with the rest of the girls and our Nail tutor.

rub it in why dont you :lol: - im in mexico for this so i cant go and im gutted only cos i wanted to compete

Ok....just registered for a ticket, G Mex Virgin....woooohoooooo bring it on!!!

Um, any other scottish geeks going, and can we co-ordinate clothing or somet so's i know who all the fellow geeks are???:green:

I know we will all have our 'best nails' but that doesnt count, something like they do on the telly when they have blind dates, wearing a rose or something, hahahahaha i can just imagine!!

Anyways, my hubby is coming down with me but leaving me (loose and unsupervised, with my Credit Card - i might add) to go to the exhibition on my own. So I will need some company, else thats a long drive for a lonely day!! :rolleyes:

So come on, who is willing to meet me there!!?!?!?! :green: Obviously not JUST scottish geeks, just wanted to know if anyone else was travelling as far as me?!!?

Hi, I would love to go to this how do you go about getting tickets and would I be able to take a friend? Thanks guy - I'm a newbie :)
Hi Carlab
If you go direct to the website you can register for your free ticket(s) and they will be sent to you. The site you need is Professional Beauty North 2008 - Welcome

Hope this helps

Terry

Latest posts

Back