Psychics?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stacylouise

Reaction score
I know alot of people dont believe in them ect.. i was at one tonight who got everything spot on to the point where i was in tears because what he was saying, there was no way he could have gotten that information from somewhere or guessed it!

what are your views on them?

Got an open mind about them. I don't believe or disbelieve. I have been to see about 5 different psychics over the years. 3 of them said I would only have one child.. a boy. Well they got the first part right... but I have a girl, though she is a tomboy. Lol.:lol:

I have seen loads over the years. I sit on the fence. I am an interested sceptic. I then read a book called paranormality by professor Richard wiseman you should read it. He tell all the situations from a scientific point of view . I would still go and see another though lol x

I saw only 2- one was a guy at Glastonbury festival- he is apparently very famous and precise and he told me some really silly things- pure porky pies :) He wasn't making sense at all- including talking about me moving shortly abroad and winning some money hahaha!!! He was a complete waste of money :)

Second was our famous Psychic Sally ( I went to see her show) and she is amazing!!! Even my oh who is sceptic was crying his eyes out on the show. This woman has got a true talent! And I believe that there is more Sallies around but they need to be found.

So based on these two 'extreme' experiences I would say I believe in psychics unless they are like the first one- time and money wasters.

X

i totally believe that theres people out there who are total frauds ect but the things this guy was coming away with! i was gonna do up all my garden as a memorial place for my gran & papa n i only told my mum and my neighbour i was doing it and he said that my papa thinks a memorial garden is a great idea, that was me i was in tears haha!

I see a romany gypsy (think that's the name?) on an outdoor market when I was pregnant, She told me I was going to give birth to a healthy baby girl, let's just say that did not happen! :(

I don't think I'll ever see one again after that... x

I see a romany gypsy (think that's the name?) on an outdoor market when I was pregnant, She told me I was going to give birth to a healthy baby girl, let's just say that did not happen! :(

Aww Lush-Lash:hug:

:'(

Big hugs xxxxxx

I've got one now that I stick to. Haven't seen her in years, however saw her a few months ago. Brilliant woman. I don't give her any information or leads! So far I have confirmed 4 names that she gave me, names that I was associated with before.

Will see her again at the end of the year. I know some people of visit them nearly every other month. It's tempting when you got a really good one!

I've only ever seen one. A lot of the stuff she was saying was spot on but quite general stuff really that could be explained, however she kept asking me if I was pregnant! I was adamant that I wasn't, turned out I was and I hadn't known. I was 12 weeks when I eventually found out :biggrin:

This is why I cannot tolerate these people! Makes me really mad! I went to an evening when I first met my partner and she told me I'd never have children of my own. I was devastated for months as I have pcos and it was awful. I have 4 children. I lost a baby late on but I have four healthy children. She told me mum at the same time she would never meet another partner. 1 yr later she married again and they are still together. Stay away from these people :-( hugs for u hun xxxxx chin up. Xxx

I have seen many over the years, only 2 were any good.

1 was spot on at our first ever meeting then went downhill but not in a nasty way. I think our connection just got disconnected and the other has been spookily accurate but now, knows too many people I know so it's no good anymore.

I was brought up surrounded by past dwellers and present worriers and it's ruined my outlook on life. At 34 and with a bit of counselling, that's what will help me live for now and embrace the future.

H x

I believe... I am one!

I used to sit in circle and give tarot readings. I was training to be on platform in the Spiritualist Church.

I gave it up due to needing time for my studies, and I'm hoping to get back into it soon.
The majority are really genuine people. We do have a gift and are lucky to share it... my dad doesn't believe and rolls his eyes at me when I talk about the spirits I've encountered.

When you meet the psychic that is in tune with you, stick with them!

xxx

Everytime I go to a clairvoyant they tell me I have 'the gift' !!!! I have been told that EVERY single time and I have seen a few!!!
They all tell me I just need to learn how to tune in to it...

Errrrrrrrmmmmm...... No thank you very much!!! Stay away spirits!!!! Haha! (well, I don't want direct contact anyway! Lol)

A lady that does readings told me the other day that if someone says something nasty or scares you, you should ask for your money back :/

I've not been to one yet but really want to...x

Emily

When you meet the psychic that is in tune with you, stick with them!

xxx[/QUOTE]

Emily

I'm with you on this! Mine is brilliant and travel over an hour to see her, then over an hour back!

She has been spot on. I've never given her any help. Said names that I don't know then get confirmation in unexpected circumstances. And the stuff I have gone to see her about has been mind blowing! Just want to add it wasn't about my love life that I went to see her about, as could be the case in most people's visit. However when it was she was again accurate on the situation.

Regards.

Coco

Ive been to a couple but not since having my son. I personally feel that i dont want to know whats round the corner good or bad because i think we all make decisions that lead to different paths and that one decision can alter our lives greatly, so if im honest im not sure how one person can really see or predict our futures. Also i believe sometimes even when we go through bad usually somewhere in there is something good in there to take from. I think all things happen for a reason but only you can decide or see what that good thing is. :)

Latest posts

Back