Question for Gelish Geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jancie

Reaction score
Hi all,

Have purchased quite a few of the colours at PB on sunday but need some advice on what colours for the older generation ie over 55/60's I have got Bella's vampire Night reflection Bashfu White ect and a few of the glittery ones but nothing aimed at the older generation.

Thanks for your help
Janice x

I guess it depends on your individual clients, I have clients over 55 that would have a french, elegant wish, starburst and gossip girl. I have today purchased bella's vampire as i have a lady next week who is retired but loves dark purples!

I have read a post previously on here that older clients favour samuri but i havent tried that one myself yet.

AJ x

Hi, if you join the Gelish group you will find lots of information on there.
As for my older clients I find they go for Exhale and Reserve, for the more paler colours Ambience is popular.

I was just about to say Exhale and Reserve. A lot of my older clients still go for the other colours but if you mean what we would expect the older more conservative client to go for then these two seem to be the ones that they like the most. :green:

My mother is 72 and she always insists on the very dark Gelish colours as she says they look better against old skin. I can see what she means as takes the eyes away from any blemishes/wrinkles etc.

In fact..those are her nails in my pic :)

I'm 63 and love most of the colours, last week I was sporting Bella's Vampire, I am now wearing Mint Icing. I have a 84 yr old client that loves all the pinks. I don't think it's an age thing, it's personal choice the same for everyone.

Latest posts

Back