Quotations/pictures for Facebook

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great thread! 😃

I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde. dolly parton

beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin. that or a kick-ass red lipstick - gwenyth paltrow

The only way I'd be caught without makeup is if my radio fell in the bathtub while I was taking a bath and electrocuted me and I was in between makeup at home. I hope my husband would slap a little lipstick on me before he took me to the morgue. dolly parton

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and it may become necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye. miss piggy

I want to grow old without facelifts... I want to have the courage to be loyal to the face I've made - marilyn monroe

i dont know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot - marilyn monroe

Thanks this should help with some likes on my page thanks gals x

These are fantastic! I have taken lots.thankyou all.x

Awesome tread, yoink! :)

Brilliant thread! I have saved all the pics for use throughout the next few weeks!

Thanks Geeks!

Blue Rose that link doesn't seem to be working 😔

Hmmm, the link goes to my fb page so if you're not on there that could be why. I've tried uploading a picture but it takes up practically the whole page!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and it may become necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye. miss piggy

Lol. Love it. My mum said "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" last night. I had to laugh and tell her if it were true I and my colleagues would be out of work.

Sometimes I'm glad vanity is so common among people. Xoxo

Here's an old classic...

If your nails aren't becoming to you... You should be coming to me....

Here's an old classic...

Thank you ... just used that on my facebook ... I really don't like facebook you know.

Here's an old classic...

That's ace! Never heard of it x

Here's an old classic...

Love it!! I've never heard that before either 😊

Hmmm, the link goes to my fb page so if you're not on there that could be why. I've tried uploading a picture but it takes up practically the whole page!

I don't think I am. What's your Facebook page and I'll like it and go on and get it?

I found these today

Attachments

• 158470480609117820_PClS2XeN_c.jpg
    158470480609117820_PClS2XeN_c.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 1,625
  • arethan-frankline-song-quotes-1-320x320.png
    arethan-frankline-song-quotes-1-320x320.png
    49.6 KB · Views: 1,564
  • tumblr_mbe3c5HNCG1revibwo1_250.jpg
    tumblr_mbe3c5HNCG1revibwo1_250.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 1,312
I'll try again.... This is the photo that created a phenomenal response on one of my fb pages:

Attachments

• cc7bdc9a59a1433e45bfd8c4e398c490_55333.jpg
    cc7bdc9a59a1433e45bfd8c4e398c490_55333.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 1,486
My favourite! X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358794365.945420.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358794365.945420.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 1,664

Latest posts

Back