Really bright pink and white

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lysa

Reaction score
im sure everyone has heard or seen flared nails with or without a dip.. and the pink is reeallllyyyy bright ( as u can see) its the fad here out in cen cal.. i kno they dont look that great to most techs but girls out here love them.. i guess cuz its something different.. but ya let me kno what u think :green:

Sorry don't like them :hug: lurrrving the fabric in the background tho :lol::hug:

Brutally honest......YUK!
I think there's too much white, the nail beds look to short and I am not a fan of the fan! Hope you don't take offence at my honesty. :rolleyes:

I'm sure you've done a good job, but, eww. I think flared nails just aren't my taste lol

Thanks so for sharing the picture. It's really helpful. I also don't like them.

2 b truthful, it is not my cup of tea. The bright pink is just not fitting and the flare just looks so unnatural. Sorry, bt this is just me thoughts. But thanks for posting.

My honest opinion is they are horrible sorry hun dont wanna be nasty.

So please help us along and explain what those Californians like about these shape nails - how do they think they are flattering?

I am sure they are done very well and you made a good job of them but I know if I had these on my nails my fingers would look so chubby and fat! And my fingers arent fat to start off with.

They are not my taste hun tbh, but saying that it is nice to be different. Im no expert on fan nails at all but I would say if you like them then you would be happy to wear these. Thanks for posting hun...xx

How on earth do you do anything.I would not even be able togo to the loo with those on.But its great to share,as long as you are happy with them,who else matters.:hug:

Well, what can I say....truthfully, I don't like them at all. There is way too much white, the bright pink does nothing for the clients skin tone either. Not liking the 'flared' nails at all. But that's my honest opinion.
I also think, that it's great that we all have different tastes, crikey, the world would be a boring place if everyone walked around looking the same.
If these nails are all the trend in Cen Cal, well then, you've given the client what she wanted & I'm sure she was very happy & you did a good job.
It's highly unlikely, I think, that this flare fashion will become popular over here in the UK.
Good on you for posting these - as you said, we brits may not be over keen on them. But if it's bringing in the $$$$'s - then hell - why not give them what they want!

Whatever floats your boat!! They don't float mine!

I really think they just look deformed. I prefer bitten nails to these.

i really dont understand why these are popular, as nail enhancements are suppose to do just that and enhance the natural nail.
i am interested in what you think of our nails and the way we do them over here.
do you think our ways are weird?
i suppose that if thats whats the craze is where you are then its something you need to do.
thanks for sharing.x

lol well thanks for all ur brutal honest opinion, i do their nails they way they want them and they love them! i agree with most of u its not my thing, but if they are happy and willing to come back then im happy, its all that matters.. and believe it or not, they can do alot with them on, i had them like that for a short while to see for myself and they actually weren't that bad. i understand that enhancements are made to enhance, but sometimes people like getting something different on their nails to show a wild or crazy side to them, and not just p&w nails all the time.. well thanks again for the feedback!

You are welome hun:hug:

Like I said, the world would be a boring place if everyone had the same stuff going on!
I have new clients that come and start off with pink & whites, but by the 3rd or 4th visit - they always seem to end up with full on bling!
Everyone wear Pink & whites, which are an endless classic & they just 'go' with everything, so why not be as different as you can.
I tend to wear my nails blingy so I get comments from people and give them a card!

OMG I think they are hideous, but if this is the thing in California, take the money.....looking forward to Victoria Beckham sporting a set of these, is LA in California, my geography is pants!

I'm not a fan of flares either..

But what I found positive in your work is that the shape and your smile lines look consistent.

well thank u! its nice to get positive feedback! lol

They are lovely in an ugly way. Whoever thought UGG boots would take off? £170 for glorified slippers! and they have in a big way, getting more expensive all the time.
Yes I like them. I must get practising these as I can see this style appealing to young trendy girls who like something different. Might take a year or two but whatever is hot in America is sure to follow through here.:)

Wow! I haven't heard of or seen that style it is definitely different. I am originally from Cali. and my mom usually lets me know what's goin on on that side of the world I guess she missed this one. I am definitly going to try this.:)

Latest posts

Back