Reasons to be cheerful...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got locked out my house today and made the neighbour jump over my fence and open my front door from the inside for me. Never going out to the bins without my key again... what a numpty!

25 days to my holliers!!

I'm cheerful because my first week of being self employed is nearly fully booked 😁

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Held a crucifix plank for 1 minute, 3 times :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I just booked my daughter to start babyballet and swimming lessons she's an absolute nutter in the pool she has no fear! Looking forward to the ballet shes going to look too cute :D

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm back! Have a quiet day at work so time to catch up on here. And I'll get home to wifi!! At long bloody last! I can catch up on towie on the on demand!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Greece tomorrow Woohoo :D

Yesterday my boss told me I have been a pleasure to work with the past couple of months and he's so pleased with all my work! 😊😊

Iv been accepted for a government start up loan (at last) so I will be opening my own salon!!!

My pain in the ass client, who costs me more money in time (I have to book out extra for her because she is so indecisive) always moans and added me on FB- constantly messages me about hwr hair- has posted a picture of her new hair and tagged another salon in it :) thank god! Has taken me nearly a year to finally get her to get the hint! Am giving it a week and then blocking her :)

I'm currently on a slimming world plan ... Had tea, was still hungry so started 'picking' so my lovely fiancé made me some slimming world chips & potato salad 😃

1. The Dome advert says august :)
2. I've just been made an amazing offer that I won't turn down, even if it means payback is over a looking time :)
3. A 'thank you' has just amazed and touched me!!

Long day. Got home an hour ago and my lovely son handed me my dinner...the little cutie

I saw my first baby being born today!! Incredible :')

(Im going to retrain to be a midwife incase you're all like o..k... lol)

I saw my first baby being born today!! Incredible :')

(Im going to retrain to be a midwife incase you're all like o..k... lol)

I'd love to see a birth ....It must be amazing.

I'd love to see a birth ....It must be amazing.

I watched my son being born, I delivered him myself completely in front of a mirror only being verbally guided by the midwife, the first time she touched him was to take him to be weighed :)
Totally amazing, totally in control and completely drug/gas n air free.

I watched my baby sister being born, I was18 and only supposed to stay in until transition then leave, I was there to communicate to my step dad as he is deaf and couldn't follow the speed of the midwives... I didn't leave in time so watched her arrive... It was amazing especially as I'd only done it myself 6mo previous ;)

I also watched my middle granddaughter be born, I was so emotional throughout lol.
So special <3

I watched my son being born, I delivered him myself completely in front of a mirror only being verbally guided by the midwife, the first time she touched him was to take him to be weighed :)
Totally amazing, totally in control and completely drug/gas n air free.

I watched my baby sister being born, I was18 and only supposed to stay in until transition then leave, I was there to communicate to my step dad as he is deaf and couldn't follow the speed of the midwives... I didn't leave in time so watched her arrive... It was amazing especially as I'd only done it myself 6mo previous ;)

I also watched my middle granddaughter be born, I was so emotional throughout lol.
So special <3
well I was going to add , that I'd love to see a baby being born so long as it wasn't me having another one!
You're a brave one ..Fair play to you.

I've had a few close calls over the years with clients starting getting labour pains but not getting to the stage of towels and hot water..lol.

We bought the paint for the nursery today and I have 13 working days left before maternity leave!

And the paint was bought using vouchers I won in work! So we didn't even have to pay out of our pockets :)

Latest posts

Back