Red and Black french

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grafxgal

Reaction score
These are the nails I did on myself on my birthday, was inspired by a set that nayada did.

Last edited:
wouldnt let me rate???
but they are really gorgeous,nice length,ex smiles,colour is yummy,goes well :)

I LOVE the red and black, the nail shape etc.

The only thing I would say being really critical (and who the bloody hell am I :lol:) is that the custom blend you used is a little bit too pink and doesn't really match your skin tone.

BUT, other than me being difficult, I think they look FABULOUS !

Marlise

wow,these are amazing,
it wouldnt let me rate them either?:confused:
your smile lines are stunning and i love the design. i love the nail bed colour can i ask what you used for these nails?

critique wise, my screen is too small for any indepth analysis.
but my overall impression is ..... totally scrummy :green:

Beautiful nails Sheryl, as always :hug: xx

lovely!!!!! Smiles are excellent!!!....what did you use for the red??

Oooh I like these :)

These are gorgeous! Luuurve the stiletto's
I too would like to know what you used for the red?

Always love your nail designs gorgeous nail :green:

great nails, what did you use. love the red and black

hey you well done and n your own nails also i just love your smile lines they are ggggreat... also would love to know what medium you have used..H x

yes please, when can I have a set:lol::hug:

wow!!!! any tips for the rest of us on how to achieve such lovely smile lines?

there great, there very bohemian,
your very talented,
thg:)

Cheers guys:o I'm not entirely happy with them as there are a few flaws, but over all I like the colours :).
I used Ezflow HD cover pink mixed with a little brown and purple for the coverage and the red is actually clear but with the Artistic red colour drops added to my monomer.

Dunno what is happening with the rating as I ticked everything I needed to so it should be there.:?:

HOLY CRIMONY!
Those are awesome!!! How in the heck did you get that smile so darn crisp?!?!?!?!?!?!? SHARE YOU!

I love the colours, your smile lines are to die for, but I don't like the square and stilletto combined shapes (sorry)...... The square ones and the stilletto ones all look completely fabulous, but not mixed together for me.......

Beautiful work (as always) xxxxx

There is no secret to my smilelines, lots of practice, that's all.
Vetty I agree with ya there but I'm too chicken to do a fullset of those stilettos, so thought I would ween myself into them. :lol:

Oh you should, a full set of stiletto's would look lovely!
I did wonder if it was colour drops you used, think I might have to get myself some as I like the way it makes your nails look like coloured glass x

Latest posts

Back