rhinestones

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fluffysheeps33

Reaction score
hi guys i have just got an ebay account and i am interested in buying some rhinestones all differant colours i am not sure where to buy from so i was wondering if any of you guys had ever bought any rhinestones off ebay and if you could recommend someone to me thanx xx

hi guys i have just got an ebay account and i am interested in buying some rhinestones all differant colours i am not sure where to buy from so i was wondering if any of you guys had ever bought any rhinestones off ebay and if you could recommend someone to me thanx xx

I haven't bought any as I have been told that there are such varying qualities you don't know what you are getting.

I got my Swarovski crystals from Niftynailz on here - sorry don't know how to do a link:)

Hi, Ive bought rhinestones from ebay and to be honest they are not bad!
They were all different colours, and 1mm in size so really small and dainty, they have a flat back and come in a wheel, I had one of those rhinestones picker upper things free and thats useless!! lol
I also got swarovski crystals from niftynailz, and they are fab......
If you are just looking for a wee bit of bling, then for me the ebay ones are just great!! Cheap as chips!!:)

I have brought rinestones from ebay with no probs at all this is who i use..http://my.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...E:LNLK&PageTime=7551&TimedPage=MyEbaySummary# papi
s.gif
(15641
iconShootYllw_25x25.gif
) never had any probs hth

I got my last lot from Crystal Queen, great service, speedy delivery and the rhinestones are fab :D
Click here for her site.

i bought some off ebay they were brilliant,:) lots of colors and designs in a carolcel container, really cheap ,just need the tool or someting to pick them up with, what does everybody use to pick them up with, is there a tool that you can buy ,and what is it called i tryed tweezers no luck though:irked:

i bought some off ebay they were brilliant,:) lots of colors and designs in a carolcel container, really cheap ,just need the tool or someting to pick them up with, what does everybody use to pick them up with, is there a tool that you can buy ,and what is it called i tryed tweezers no luck though:irked:

I use the end of an orange stick - slightly damp with water. Always works for me.

i use the end of an orange stick with blu tak on the end !! its great :green:

I put a dab of top coat onto an orange stick and that works well to pic stones up.

Yep dont bother wasting your money on the Special thing to pick em up, its a big huge waste of money. I have chicked mine in the bin and am now using an orange stick with blu tack on the tip! Its fabulous!!!:)

Hi,

I buy the swarovski crystals from Nail Tech Direct on ebay, £2.25 for 50, they are very clear and shiny, unlike some you can get on ebay. They have many colours available and they post the next day. I just use an orange stick to pick up.

Hi

I buy mine off Nail Tech Direct too. Always an excellent service, and the crystals are lovely.

I use an orange stick and blue tac too!:green:

thanks i will try that with blue tac ,never in a million years would of i thought of that , thanks for your helpx

Papi of "Rhinestones & Crafts" will give you 10% off if you mention I sent you.

She has both acrylic and real crystals, but you need to let her know which you want.
Also, I believe the hotfix are also real crystal and not acrylic (apply as you would reg rhinestones and do NOT use the hot fix wand as someone else has done:rolleyes: ).

I've heard many good things about the crystal queen as well.

Nailite also has some very lovely ones (or Sensual World, their UK dist). They're Czech and Korean Crystals are on par with Swarovski when you look at them. They also have swarovski as well.

HTH's

I bought my latest ones from crystal queen and they are lovely but they were a little too big.

Hi
You could try using wax on the end of an orange stick, it works for me :)

Has anyone used wonderfulspace on ebay (sorry don't know how to create a link) they have a shop and have got some really nice rhinestones and dried flowers. I'm always a bit wary of buying things off ebay as have heard and read quite a few negative things. :lol:

Has anyone used wonderfulspace on ebay (sorry don't know how to create a link) they have a shop and have got some really nice rhinestones and dried flowers. I'm always a bit wary of buying things off ebay as have heard and read quite a few negative things. :lol:

Oh looks like i do know how to create link lol!

I got my last lot from Crystal Queen, great service, speedy delivery and the rhinestones are fab :D
Click here for her site.

I also get mine from crystal queen, they are good quality ones, some you get on Ebay arent flat on top (which are best if using for nails) and are very tacky looking

Latest posts

Back