Rockstar Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW! Layla they are so me!!! I wanna book with you to have them but its a bit of a trek! I will have to think of an excuse to go to essex! he he he!

xxxx

These are fantastic, definitely brings the rock chick out in me.

You've done exceptionally well mate!

Teri x:lol:

Totally gorgeous....

Love them

Funky nailsxxx

Really lovely Layla, just my type x

They are absolutely fabulous love the stars you have a great eye for detail I wish I had your talent well done:hug:

OMG hun....how did I miss these last night, especially when you told me about them!!!LOL!!!!

They are fabarooney!!! Think we may have to shelve the custom blending and you can do these on me instead!!!

She was charged £35. Not a great deal of money tbh but you don't pay much more than £25 for a full set of pink and whites around here!!

£35......You are having a laugh!!!!:eek: :eek: I wouldn't have classed you as cheap!!!PMSL!!!!

I have a plan.....you come and move to Cornwall and work with me.....how cool would that be and you would earn more!!!!

:hug: xxxx

I did a set of 'rockstar' nails on one of my regulars today, she loves long and colourful nails, and is going to a rock themed party tomorrow, so this is what I gave her..! I used the black and silver metro powders.

rockstar.jpg

Waaay too long for my liking but what the client wants the client (usually) gets!!

:green:

I love them I think they look so cool! Always do wonder though how some women manage with such long nails... especially earrings or small clasps etc. Still they look super! Good job!

i like i like you go girl

Very rock chick! I really want to do some black tips.... they look great!!!!

Love em chick.

Rock on :) love'm

wow, I love those nails!! not started my course yet, but I would love to create such fab designs. Great stuff!1

Fabi-oso nails Layla!

You have come a long way darling those are fab glad I kept pushing you lol

Keep up the good work

Love ya Dawnie xxxxxxxxx

they are wicked layla love your work, what about some more video step by steps.

Oooh they really look wonderful they really fit the theme.
She must have been really satisfied.

Work of art layla you kick butt girl x

Latest posts

Back