Rockstar toes! Post your pics too

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loving the glitter's do you ship to the uk??
But will be sticking with my Professional Shellac:biggrin:

We ship everyday to the UK. and to each his own with it comes to the polish or gel. Glitties has the best USA made glitters though. Best in the business for shine and legit bling! Nothing compared to a well cut glitter done right in our factor! Good luck Glamcwtch! I wrote this article about the difference in quality nail art glitter I wish us all the best in our quest to make clients happy with Glitter! :)

Hi I'm looking for a silver glitter I have a couple but want something really sparkly can anyone recommend one ? Xxx

The way a glitter pops has everything to do with the master putting it on :) However the glitter quality and and sharpness of the way glitter is cut is so so obvious with quality glitter powders. I never have any complaints on this sliver glitter and I also love adding in some hexagons for that extras special attention grabber! The 2012 season is showing a lot I should say a huge increase in silver, gunpowder and beautiful alternative Glitter colors that have been missed in years past. This is the year for glitter to get personal and express more than just "I have glitter toes" This Summer we are going to judge the pop and craftsmanship of well done Rockstar Toe and nail with the perfect colors! :) Girls and Glitter Go together don't we all agree? This silver will make you happy I promise!

just did my first full set of rockstar fingers and rockstar big toes, tell me what you all
picture.php
think!!!

picture.php

Shellac Tropix and White glitter - the photo doesn't do it justice!

These are sooooo pretty :) I can just imagine a lot more bling in real life but i have to say i'm loving the color :)

Hi how do you stop the glitter getting on rest of nail when you just want glitter tips ?? I tried doing it but found when I put top coat on it picked up pieces of glitter :) use gelish

You could mix the glitter into clear gel so it only goes where you put
it, then top coat over all.

just did my first full set of rockstar fingers and rockstar big toes, tell me what you all think!!!

I think they are gorgeous.
I think you could tell me, what did you use :)

I finally took a picture, I always forget :)

Toes - Shellac Hotsky,

Fingers - Gelish Passion, two weeks old, instead of removal I did a quick maintain and one coat of passion under the glitter, took me 25 minutes with manicure, so huge time saver when me or the client is in a hurry

Fairy dust from coastal scents

ieDATt3tiz7HJGxKSB.jpg

I think they are gorgeous.
I think you could tell me, what did you use :)

I finally took a picture, I always forget :)

Toes - Shellac Hotsky,

Fingers - Gelish Passion, two weeks old, instead of removal I did a quick maintain and one coat of passion under the glitter, took me 25 minutes with manicure, so huge time saver when me or the client is in a hurry

Fairy dust from coastal scents

ieDATt3tiz7HJGxKSB.jpg

These are totally gorgeous!!

These are mine - mind the manky feet :o

Two coats studio white and some random white glitter I found in the house.

2vv9jr8.jpg

just did my first full set of rockstar fingers and rockstar big toes, tell me what you all think!!!

I LOVE the colour!! Could you tell me which glitter you used?

Did these today with Martha Stewart Hematite

Attachments

• Anna Gilchrist- Hematite.jpg
    Anna Gilchrist- Hematite.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 424
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335996730.401076.jpg

Not sure if this works me and my daughter night in shellacing rock star style

Did these tonight. Nail graphix glitter over black gelez. =]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336000190.315268.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336000190.315268.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 384
linzi and claires boutique,

i used bio no 91 and then a lilac glitter i got in a set from ebay, i got 12 small pots for about £6, first time ive used colour underneath as normally i would just do glitter in clear, thanks for your comments xx

this is one of the glitters on its own

picture.php

I done these a few weeks ago xImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336039626.338433.jpg

this is one of the glitters on its own

nice! I have ordered martha's stewarts two sets of glitters, now I got only a few from coastal scents, I can't wait when the rest arrives

New tootsies :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336127149.257335.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336127149.257335.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 357
Here's mine..all the glitters are Martha Stewart

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336170772.551801.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336170772.551801.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 443
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336170815.122240.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336170815.122240.jpg