Roller and Cartridge Waxing System

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunontherun

Reaction score
Hi Girls & Guys

I have tried a friends roller waxing/cartridge system, that I have to say for legs is a dream. I still use hot wax for underarms, bikini, face etc. Can someone rec a inexpensive system that I can run along side my hot wax pot.

Thanks

I can't really recommend a heater because I haven't tried them all, only the clean n easy (which is good) but if you have 75/80g cartridges (rather than 100g cartridges) I can recommend the Salon System cartridges, you can get them in 12 packs from wholesalers. I used to use these way back. I use a spatula most of the time but I did used to use a roller.

I use hive roller system. I dont find it expensive at all. It's good for me as i'm mobile. I have a tiny little wax pot for other areas like bikini etc x

I haven't used any others but the clean and easy is very good and i have had mine a long long time now with no probs.

Hi, Hive for me use it all the time. it's great. :) Di

Thank you all so much for your help.:)

Hi,

I've just switched from clean and easy (was using for years), to Perron Rigot roller wax with cristal ocean . I really like it. A bit more expensive, but come in 100ml and use much less product, so prob more economical.

Doesn't dry up as quick as the clean and easy wax, so I find I can apply more before I strip off, so I find it quicker.

xxx

xx

Latest posts

Back