Ruby Ritz & Wildfire Duo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm annoyed it's only available as a duo as I have a full bottle of wildfire :(

Damned if they do damned if they don't! I'm extremely glad it's been released with Wildfire that way it'll last longer with only having to use the 1 coat of RR... unlike the countless bottles of Tinsel Toast I was left with last year..!!

Glamour Fairy :)

Is it some sort of CND marketing trick to keep the most popular Shellac colour as limited edition? And release now and again to enjoy the madness of orders coming in.
Perhaps it is the most popular colour simply because it is a limited edition. :D

Chanel bring out limited editions on a regular basis and have done for years.

Marketing trick or not it must work for them because not only do the techs buy it but the suppliers have to buy SHED LOADS of it to satisfy demand. It's probably the most of one colour we have ever ordered at one time!

Debating whether to buy Ruby Ritz/Wildfire Duo.. I made a big(ish) order yesterday thinking that the duo would if sold out by morning that's why I don't bother but now I look and it hasn't sold out.. *stares at credit card* 😂 it's such a lush colour and I did miss out last year.

I'm usually first in with the limited edition orders but we've been promised lots of stock this time so I'm holding off until I need to put a normal order through.:Scared:

Personally I'm not THAT excited about ruby ritz, I didn't get it last year as if my clients wanted a glitter red I offered rockstar....however I have just come to the last dregs of my wildfire so I think this year I'll buy the duo and try it out, do you find ruby ritz is popular after the xmas period too?

OK. I think I can hold off until next month then.. Ahh!

Personally I'm not THAT excited about ruby ritz, I didn't get it last year as if my clients wanted a glitter red I offered rockstar....however I have just come to the last dregs of my wildfire so I think this year I'll buy the duo and try it out, do you find ruby ritz is popular after the xmas period too?

Yes its been popular all year round for me. I've always layered it so I still have some left from last year but its nearly gone so this has been released at exactly the right time. Why is it though you go onto s2 knowing exactly what you want/need but always end up with lots of other goodies. :rolleyes::D not that I'm going to complain lol xx

Yes its been popular all year round for me. I've always layered it so I still have some left from last year but its nearly gone so this has been released at exactly the right time. Why is it though you go onto s2 knowing exactly what you want/need but always end up with lots of other goodies. :rolleyes::D not that I'm going to complain lol xx

Happens to me whenever I go shopping anywhere!! :D:D

Happens to me whenever I go shopping anywhere!! :D:D

Debating whether to buy Ruby Ritz/Wildfire Duo.. I made a big(ish) order yesterday thinking that the duo would if sold out by morning that's why I don't bother but now I look and it hasn't sold out.. *stares at credit card* �� it's such a lush colour and I did miss out last year.

Ruby Ritz duo didn't go on stock until midnight last night! So you wouldn't have been able to get it yesterday with your order anyway. :(

Just don't get mad if when you order next time it's gone. The idea of a limited edition is to sell out of it! Lol. How anyone using Shellac can not have this colour in time for Christmas I do not know. But people have told me they use it all year round.

Ruby Ritz duo didn't go on stock until midnight last night! So you wouldn't have been able to get it yesterday with your order anyway. :(

Just don't get mad if when you order next time it's gone. The idea of a limited edition is to sell out of it! Lol. How anyone using Shellac can not have this colour in time for Christmas I do not know. But people have told me they use it all year round.
My understanding was that they do want it for Xmas but thought that it would be sold out by today so just went ahead and placed their order yesterday without it.. and now is in limbo needing to order again :)

Just a quick question I had RR last year and debating getting new stock this year - I have Ruby Slippers glitter, is there really much difference? Using the glitter is much more cost effective and I get paid more?!

My understanding was that they do want it for Xmas but thought that it would be sold out by today so just went ahead and placed their order yesterday without it.. and now is in limbo needing to order again :)

Just a quick question I had RR last year and debating getting new stock this year - I have Ruby Slippers glitter, is there really much difference? Using the glitter is much more cost effective and I get paid more?!

I understand what she did ... Perhaps it would have been better not to assume and to have waited 24 hours.

If you don't think you'll use it then don't get it! If clients are happy with the alternative then perfect. There is always more than one way to do something.

I understand what she did ... Perhaps it would have been better not to assume and to have waited 24 hours.

If you don't think you'll use it then don't get it! If clients are happy with the alternative then perfect. There is always more than one way to do something.
Ah sorry :)

The alternative is fab I just haven't seen then alongside each other to know if there's much difference and photos never showed either colour to be as gorgeous as they are for me to compare that way

Geeg.. You're making me want to order it! Lol.

My credit card couldnt stand a big order from S2 atm (in order to get free delivery) so I did a smaller order with some salon items I needed from Ellisons (free delivery on a much smaller amount of stuff).

So only spent less than half the amount I would have done and still got RR from S2. I still need stuff from them but it can wait a couple of weeks whereas Im not sure RR will still be available by then.

Karaxxx

Ordered! 😊

Ordered mine 😬 the Charmed Additives ended up in my basket too so I'd better get searching for some ideas of how to use them all for some gorgeous Christmassy designs now!

Am really miffed at being forced to buy things we don't want or need in order to get the one we do! Why can't ruby ritz be sold on its own?

Am really miffed at being forced to buy things we don't want or need in order to get the one we do! Why can't ruby ritz be sold on its own?

Because this is the way it is. They are a perfect duo.

You may have read in many other threads that my customers absolutely LOVE ruby ritz and i have been hoping since I no longer have any left; that it will be back in stock at some point. So I was so pleased it is going to be available again in time for Christmas, however I am really quite annoyed that in order to get it you have to buy wildfire as well!

It is only available as a duo :( I cannot help thinking that its been caught on that Ruby Ritz is very very popular and so is being used to sell a colour that lets face it most techs will already have!

Last year it was sold with tinsel toast, why can they not come up with a new festive glitter shade instead of selling an already existing colour with it... Maybe a fabulous intense glitter green?

How many bottles of wildfire will be re sold on the likes of ebay cause they are not needed?

My thoughts exactly!!!

Perfectly Pampered Hands

Latest posts

Back