Ruth Mills on the one show?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cobweb

Reaction score
Did I just see Ruth Mills on the one show??? if not it looked very much like her.:green:

Yes she did blog about it. You can make a donation too but the link is on her blog :)

ahhh no, i missed it :( had to work - gutted x

Yep, I saw it. Sonia bless her, was taking care of the dogs (who also were also shown and introduced on live tv) :green:

Yep, I saw it. Sonia bless her, was taking care of the dogs (who also were also shown and introduced on live tv) :green:
I saw that too, and heard sloober trying to sing:lol:

how far along in the episode was she? im trying to find it on todays episode on iplayer but cant see her? xxx

her puggie was so cute in it's union jack top gota give the pug some

i joked a few weeks back that if i saw her and puggie on telly as the spice girls i would give her £100 quid :)
I am a man of my word so i have made the donation to a very worthy cause any one else who wants to donate comic relief via just giving here is the link to Ruths just giving page
Richard Mills is fundraising for Red Nose Day

well if I had know I have 3 fawn pugs & I black pug cross chihuahua we could of done the whole spice girls with her pug to! the spice pugs haha!!!

tasha

well if I had know I have 3 fawn pugs & I black pug cross chihuahua we could of done the whole spice girls with her pug to! the spice pugs haha!!!

tasha

god n just thought I have a tracksuit (mel c) black dress (posh) pink dress (baby) leopard print dress (mel b) n Ruth with the union jack dress!!! really wish I had know about it!!! :'( (dresses all for the pugs haha yes I am sad) x

tasha

I loved the way the big dog was singing along too.

It was Sonia I recognised at first and then clicked who baby spice was:)

Yip, Was all in aid of comic relief and Ruth has a blog on here with details of her "just giving" page in aid of the charity.

I V+ it as I was out but it was great to see them on TV with Ruth being interviewed by Chris Evans in full Baby Spice get up!

Great Dancing Ruth!! :lol:

Yep, it was me, Sonia, Piggy and Pepsi; we drove down all the way to London from Shrewsbury specially in our "Hippy Wagon".

There's 200 quid raised altogether on our "Just Giving" page for Comic Relief so far, Richard Mills is fundraising for Red Nose Day (in my "boy name" lol)... including half of that from the wonderful Nouvatan (thank you so much Steve and Dawn), and there's another 50 quid coming from the company I'm doing the contract work for at the moment - so it was well worth the trip to get extra donations for Comic Relief, as well as being loads of fun and a nice chance to have a day out and not be stressing about work!

The team at the One Show were lovely too; Sonia even had her own PA to help her and we were allowed to park on site what with needing the disabled access. And Chris Evans was lovely, a real gent!

We managed to get back for just before midnight, and just finished watching the show on our Sky+ a few minutes ago... I reckon the dogs stole the show LOL... I love the bit where Chris Evans was blamed for making the grunting noises, where really it was the Pug... and Pepsi was right on cue with singing along to "Wannabe" (she was a bit mardy in rehearsals lol, she kept barking when she shouldn't do, but there was a fab props guy who took care of her outside, and they were fab for letting her back in for the real thing later on)...

Oh yes, that was the best bit (our little interview)! Chris Evans was fab, he's amazing in real life and even gave Sonia a hug at the end when the show had finished.

how far along in the episode was she? im trying to find it on todays episode on iplayer but cant see her? xxx

Best bit is about 27 minutes 27 seconds in :)

her puggie was so cute in it's union jack top gota give the pug some

Oh yes, the Pug stole the show, bless her! So did Pepsi, with her "singing" during the song at the end ;)

it was brilliant,well done you xx:green:
I always think of Ethel from east enders whenevr i see a pug....so cute!!

I watched it and saw you both! I usually HATE the One Show or anything like it (I have a particular hatred of local news programmes also lol)

It looked great fun and I was really impressed how the pups stayed so well behaved and calm around all the people and chaos while you were being interviewed.

Latest posts

Back