Sad News

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so sorry to hear the very sad news sarah lou.
my thoughts are with you all at this very difficult time :hug: x

jules x

hugs and kisses at this sad time :cry: . my thoughts and prayers are with you :hug: .
TONI
XXX

I can not begin to imagine the pain you are feeling at this moment. I just wanted to send you my deepest sympathy yet no words seem appropriate.

OMG!!! I am so, so sorry!! I will be praying for you and your family :cry: :cry:

your little chelsie will be the prettiest angel in heaven

thinking of you and your family:hug: :cry:

Such sad news, my thoughts are with you and your family :hug: :hug: :hug:

Your beautiful daughter Cheslie is suffering no more and playing with the angels now.:hug: :hug: Sending you strength and love.:hug:

so sorry to hnear your devastating news. thinking of you:hug:

Such awful news, so many peoples' thoughts are with you at this time including my own as a parent. :hug: May you take comfort in knowing she is no longer in pain and I truly believe that your angel will always be watching over you looking after you in the same way you loved and looked after her. We are all thinking of you and sending our love and sympathy.xxx

My condolences to you and your family, this is just too sad to hear.

aj

i dont know you or your daughter or any of this struggle.
but i am reading this with tears rolling down my face................

i am thinking of you and your family, my heart goes out to you.:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
be strong, be brave and celebrate her life. xxxxxxx

Thinking of you and your family during this exeptionaly hard time!

Words cannot describe the loss of a child!

Take care Sarah :hug:

Amanda xx

I am so very sorry to read of your sad loss of your beautiful girl ! I send my heart felt sympathy to you and your family. I cant begin to know how you feel I can only try to imagine. No parent should have to lose a child. I hope you get lots of help from family and friends. My thoughts are with you.

Our sincere and deepest sympathies to you and your family. We hope that the warm expressions from all the geeks can go some way to helping you through this unbelieveably difficult time. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Jackie and Sean

So sorry to read your sad news. Thoughts are with you at this very sad time. :hug: :hug: :hug:

you poor poor love, I have just read through all the replies and has seen some beautiful words that I can only agree with, you know we are all here for you when ever you are ready to talk to us and I hope that in time the raw edge of your grief will pass enough for you to be able to post a celebration of Chelsea's life for us to share with you. My thoughts are also with you and your family on this saddest of days:hug:

Thinking of you and your family Sarah...:hug: :hug:

This is so sad. I'm so sorry that this has happened. i'm not sure what to say but i'm sure you made her short life a good one x

Aaww Sarah....I'm So Sorry To Hear About Your Loss, My Thoughts, Prays, Hugs & Love Are With You And You Family At This Sad Time :hug:

Thinking Of You....

Love & Hugs

xx Gem xx

I am so very sorry for your loss. Sending big :hug: :hug: :hug: to you and your family.

Latest posts

Back