Sad News

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be strong darling my thoughts are with you and you family we are here if you need us

Dawnie xxxxxxxxxx

Oh Sarah,
I am so sorry to hear of your sad news. As a mum, I am sitting here with a knot in my throat, and don't know what else to say to comfort you. Biggest hugs to you and your family. May your little angel sleep in peace.

Sarah i am so sorry, my thougths are with you and your family,x

Sarah Lou,

Very sorry to hear this sad news. You, your princess and family will be in my prayers tonight.

I wish you strengh at this time. Take care honey.

A star will be shinning brighter tonight.

:hug: oh sarah, im so very sorry to hear your sad news, this must be one of the hardest things a mother has to go thro :hug:

Tuesday 26th September my daughter lost her battle with leukaemia, she is now up with the angels. :cry: Her funurel is tomorrow. It was expected we have known for months, by princess is now free from pain :cry:

Wanted to thank those special geeks, you know who you are, who have helped me throughout her treatment.

Hi Sarah Lou

I dont know what to say and even if i did i wouldn't know how to say it. It bought tingles to my body and makes the minor days worries look like nothing. Life is such a precious thing, and for her life now begins - pain free and away playing with the fairies:)

Sarah,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this sad time.

Luv Christi :hug:

A :hug: for you at this sad and difficult time xxxxxxxx

My thoughts are with you and your family at such a tragic time.

Love Rachel xx

God bless you and your family xxxx

Love and light , she is an angel xxx please believe that xxxx

Dear SarahLou - Both Samuel and I send our warmest, strongest and supportive thoughts to you and your family. No one should have to go through what you are going through right now... no one!

May Chelsea rest and feel her families love and warmth around her for now and always. May your other daughter and son bless you with as much happiness so that your sad loss is eased by their love.

We send our love.

The Sweet's :hug:

Much love & strength to you & the family.

XX J XX :cry:

My heart breaks for you Sarah. I never knew her, but she touched me with her brave fight. Heaven was missing an angel, and they called her back, god bless you and your family. xxx

My heart goes out to you and your family....No words spoken can ease the pain that you must be feeling....

When the sun shines on your face, you will feel Chelsie's smile
When the wind blows in your face you will feel her touching your face
When you see the stars at night, the brightest will be Chelsie looking down on you all....
She will always be around you and the memory of her will never fade xxx

Much love Ruth xxxx

I'm so very sorry to hear your news. Love to you and your family x

Sarah Lou words cannot express how you must be feeling right now. No one can begin to imagine the pain of a parent going through the loss of a child. My heart goes out to you and your family. Thoughts and prayers are with you for tomorrow. :hug: Nikki xxxx

Sarah Lou. I am so very sorry to hear of your sad news.
My thoughts are with you and your family. Stay strong for each other.
God Bless.
Elaine xxx

Aw SL, im so sorry to hear your sad news hunnio
will be thinking of you and your family :hug: and sending you lots of love

Jess
xox

Latest posts

Back