Sad News

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have the necessary word to express how sad I am for you and your family :hug:

So sorry, I dont have the words for how badly I feel for you all. Will be thinking of you all tomorrow :hug: :hug:

Sarah,

I am so sorry to hear your sad news, i will be thinking of you tommorrow and may God hold your little girl in the palm of his hands, God bless you and your family.

Teri x:hug:

I too am lost for words but you and your family are in my thoughts and god bless your little angel xx

Very sorry hunny, I couldn't even imagine what you must be feeling right now but I just want you to know my thoughts are with you and family.:hug:

That is such sad news hun!
My thoughts and prayers are with you at this sad time.
x:hug:x:hug:x:hug:x

Sarah Lou my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, I cannot imagine how sad you must all be feeling. xx

Sarah Lou,

Im really sorry to hear of your sad news, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this sad time:hug: :hug::hug:

Karen
xx

So sorry to hear your sad news, my thoughts are with you at this terrible time.
Donna

There's nothing I can add different to other peoples reply. My thoughts are with you and your family.

So sorry to hear of your loss.
Leukaemia is a terrible disease. My Dad died from it in June this year after only 9 months and 1 coarse of chemo, he had no symptoms and they found it after having his yearly m.o.t.
My thoughts are with you and your family.

so sorry to hear your sad news. My thoughts are with you. Take care honey xx:cry:

no words can ease your pain
but our hearts and thoughts are with you all.

Shes With The Angals Now. You Take Care Of Yourself And Do Well She Will Be Watching Over You. Xx

Dear Sarah

I am so very sorry you lost your daughter. I cannot even try to comprehend how you must be feeling.

I hope you can find peace and comfort.

kindest regards

Tracy xx

I am so sorry to hear this news, my thoughts and all my love will be with you and you family tomorrow. My grandma says that children are angels lent out by god and the really good ones he sometimes has to take back. Chelsie must have been one of the best:hug:

Sarah I am so sorry for your loss
There isnt anything anyone can say or do to lessen your sadness but know that I and a lot of people here are thinking of you .
My hert goes out to you and your family .

Ruby X

Sarah im so sorry to hear this hun, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family xxx

:cry: Sarah Im so sorry 2 hear bout your little girl sending you and your family love and a big hug:hug: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh sarah i am so very sorry to hear this , i cant even imagine the pain you must be in :hug: bless her little heart , all my thoughts and parayer are with you at this sad time :hug: , love dee xx

Latest posts

Back