Salon Photos as promised.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovenails1

Reaction score
I've just got home from being at the Salon I'm renting a space at, I've set up as much as I can for tonight, I will be taking more on Tuesday when I have my first appointment.:Scared:

Den and I had so much fun setting it all up, he was busy putting little locks on my cupboard, I'm not used to having my stuff out in public, I'm nervous about it getting nicked.:eek:

I've put some photos on my photobucket, go to

lovenails1 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Once I put my posters up and certificates etc, it will look better, but I'm really excited and the girl who owns the salon left me a cute note, she's happy I'm in there too. xx

looks like you`ve got a good little speck, congratulations:hug:

wow, so impressed with your poster entry, i didn't realise you could do so much with nails, the more i see the more i want to learn how to do it. your salon space looks great, it must be strange to be out in the salon itself with everyone watching but then i imagine its a really good way to get extra clients, lets them see what takes place before they get them done. good luck with it all! xx

This looks really nice, well done you! Congratulations and good luck! xx

Thanks girls, I'm heaps excited, can't wait to get there on Tuesday. x

Looks really nice, good luck for Tuesday.:)

Looks lovely, best of luck for next week :)

Oh I like it alot good luck :hug:

Good luck for tues hun, it looks great :hug:

wow looks great xxx

hey that looks like a really funky space.

congratulations xx

Congratulations & you have both done a fine job. The salon looks great!

I'm excited for you :) ....... & apart from nerves & the newness of it all I think you & your first client [with many to follow] will be snug as bugs in your cosy lil nail space.

Good luck for Tuesday & all the best for the upcomming year ahead.

XX J XX

what a great set up. Love the atmosphe in there. The big buda painting is fab. Good luck with everything

looks lovelyxxxxxxx

wishing you every successxxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back